Go for it

Best Answer

Whatever you do, don't go to Tim Hortons wearing them. People will think you're from another planet. LOL.

Best Answer

you remembered!

Best Answer

How can I forget. You made me laugh a lot the morning you locked your keys in your car....Tights, Flip flops a Hoodie and no Keys.....I think it took CAA. 55 minutes to show up.

Best Answer

wow what a good memory you sport!

Best Answer

Thanks. The reason I remember is, that when you told me what you were wearing, I pictured this guy dressed like you entering Tim Hortons here where I live. The people here are mostly farmers and French, and all heads would have turned, also swearing (ST'd callice de tabarnaque,) and I couldn't stop laughing. And when you said you couldn't find a phone booth it got me thinking... there aren't any phone booths here either, we only have pay phones at the mall. Haha!! So my friend thanks for the memory.

Best Answer

the teal tights do look good though....... but would be a little out of control in your neck of the woods for sure.......

Best Answer

sure if your a ballet dancer or in the gay pride parade otherwise it aint a good look

Best Answer

fashion police ... pull over

Best Answer

WOOP WOOP!

Best Answer