I think it depends on the person but I believe everyone has the ability to be creative and use imagination. While I don't really try to imagine what my life could be like in a few years I tend to use my imagination in the present, we all use our imagination when we try to figure things out. We use it when it comes to video games (that is if we don't use a guide, lol), we use our imagination when we read a book, watch a movie or TV programme and so on.

Best Answer

Remain inquisitive until such time as you are inspired. Observation is the basis of humor, knowledge the basis of art. People like you should be the only ones allowed to ask questions here...

Best Answer

It can be an aquired skill Yes , But the most important thing is to stop thinking in negative terms as in " I Cannot & Never , Asert yourself with more lucid thinking and you will soon find out that nothing is impossible when you start thinking outside the box of average everyday thinking . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar ( And a dyslexic to boot )

Best Answer

I think that it's possible to develop some creativity through exercises that make one be creative. Since you are interested in and good at drawing, try coming up with an original cartoon character or maybe a concept of what a flower on an alien planet would look like...something crazy like that. Don't focus too hard when you are doing this and don't worry about the technical skill of the drawings...just start to draw the first things that come to mind. I wish I had your issue of staying in the real world as far as thinking since I will daydream if I'm not staying busy (and sometimes even if I am busy) but I can probably give you some help there. One place to start would be to think back on what you wanted to do as a child and just visualize mentally what kind of events in your life would play out differently, how your life would have differed...or imagine yourself as a rock star, lol...whatever works to get your imagination going. <br />
I had a tough time with meditation as well, mostly because I am always thinking and couldn't clear my mind. What worked for me was to wait until I was very sleepy and focus on my breathing. As I was able to do this for a few sessions, I worked my way up to being able to picture relaxing scenes without my constant thinking of other things getting in the way. Some gentle muscle relaxation exercise before meditation helps as well, or it did for me.

Best Answer