There's chemistry, just not compatibility. What if everything was great, foreplay, kissing, cuddling was great, but intercourse disappointment or worse slightly painful because of a physical characteristic? *These are hypothetical questions.*
AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 16 Answers Jul 20, 2012

True love is all about the bedroom and "sexual compatibility." Duh.

Best Answer

Lots can be done about that, seriously. There is no such thing as incompatibility; I believed in it when I was younger and unexperienced, because my "shaft" was very tight and I had trouble "hosting" the larger sized male lids... But the female organ is actually very flexible and elastic, and after a few times the pain was gone en my entrance was a lot wider already. The "deepness" of the organ can also vary, I've been told.

Best Answer

I've been in a similar situation. It didn't work out. I don't think it was true love, though. You can't force these things.

Best Answer

Impossible quistion, Good in kissing and true love = only perfect love making at bedroom.

Best Answer

maybe you're wrong.Post pics of you making love and let me be the judge

Best Answer

I think it can be. When it is a new relationship, things always are a bit akward. You fumble around and aren't quite sure of yourself. Once you get to know each other and start falling in love, you get more comfortable. Depending on your age, you have to decide if sex is really all that important. It is important, don't get me wrong, but what about all of the other things you share together? Is your partner romantic? A great kisser? Does your partner make you feel safe and loved and wanted? Those are huge things. If it works everywhere else, why give up or say it isn't true love just because of one factor? I don't know...something to think about.

Best Answer

If you could focus your pic better I could answer this question. No , seriously I'm a little slow....do you mean he prefers to wear the Alice In Wonderland costume and be spanked like a bad girl? No I'm sorry, seriously....you mean no satisfaction? Have you given it some time?

Best Answer

Not sure about you.. But I will still try :)

Best Answer

i'm sorry but i found this question humorous

Best Answer