s0undgarden s0undgarden 16-17, M 6 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Health

Get them checked out. You don't want the pain to get any worse. Renal colic is the WORST pain, trust me. You might have an infection or you might have stones. As others have said, drink lots of water to flush them through. Take a magnesium capsule or tablet a day too, that helps reduce pain, and reduce the likelihood of getting calcium-ba<x>sed kidney stones. If is IS stones, avoid or reduce oxalic acid intake (found in beet greens and spinach) as it reduces the body's ability to absorb calcium. If calcium is being leeched from the bones into the blood stream, then you can get kidney stones. I'd go to a doctor.

Best Answer

are trying to scare me? because its sort of working...

Best Answer

If I've scared you into seeing a doctor, then all to the good. You might not have stones. It might be an infection. Do you drink enough water each day?

Best Answer

Your completely fûçked. Sorry

Best Answer

yes they can you will need to drink plenty of water and lower your dosages or cut them on the heavy stuff but you can still use natural things

Best Answer

thats good to know i was expecting worse.

Best Answer

it could be anything from an infection to first signs of renal insufficiency due to you know what, get checked anyways and be truthful to the doc so you don't get allergic reaction to the mix of you know what and meds

Best Answer

No

Best Answer