I have been in one for nearly two years and lately I am finding it difficult as I have only seen my boyfriend once this year and we have such busy lives we don't talk near as enough as we use to. We keep planning to meet but life gets in the way, I love him very much but it makes me wonder is it worth it in the end?
ocean89 ocean89 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 15, 2011

im still working on mine. good luck to us :)

Best Answer

It did for my sister and brother-in-law. He was in Scotland and she in Australia. They got married in the end and have been together for 19 years. You really love him - then go to him and be with him. Make your lives come together.

Best Answer

yes they can,

"Wind is to fire like distance is to love; it extinguishes the small and enflames the great." - -- Unknown

Best Answer

I say bullshit~

Best Answer

Long distance relationship may work but if too long, either one or even both sides might wondering where the relationship heading in long term.

Best Answer

Only with time and total trust and devotion..

Best Answer

Worth what? The sacrifice? It seems to me that if you need to ask that question, you have already answered it yourself.

Best Answer

I've been in a long distance relationship for one and half years. I love my boyfriend because we're very compatiable. I wouldn't want anyone else. Sometimes it can be hard because the distance has its demands. I dont see him as often as I'd like since I live over 2500 miles away. One way I overcome this constraint is by making time on Skype. I work during the day but we designate time to talk at night. I make sure we commit to those times and treat them as mini dates. I try to put my best effort to be there tired and all. At least I'm present. But, thats me. I don't know what your situation is but it sounds like you need to reaccess your situation. I believe long distance relationships can work but they require commitment, communication, and trust. Maybe you need to express your concerns, or commit to visting him. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck! :) you can do it!

Best Answer

LDR's suck! They never work no matter how much you'd like them to....

Best Answer

been there, done that......once is enough for me....

Best Answer

That depends on the people involved I think. My last ldr wasn't, simple for the fact that she was never around for the last 2-3 months, and - honestly- it was for the best in our case. With what you said it doesn't sound quite like the case - she wouldn't even commit to plans. So, I'd suggest sitting down and trying to talk with him about it next time you get the chance.

Best Answer

It's difficult to say - will the relationship be any better in the long run just because you are physically together?

I like what Snowbunne says,esp. the last paragraph - sometimes we should just be thankful for the fact that our paths have crossed and wait and see what the future brings without 'forcing' that future in any way. (Only my opinoin.)

Best Answer

i dont know.

Best Answer