VirgoTheArtyFarty VirgoTheArtyFarty 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 2, 2012

19 months and still going.... 6 more weeks until I see him :D

Best Answer

Mine did. I was in Canada he was in the UK and it was like that for over 12 months. 13 years later and we're still together with a child.

Best Answer

how sweet :)

Best Answer

my relationship just became long distance and even though its super hard I know it'll definitely work. I love the girl too much to just give up, hard times or not I'm not giving up

Best Answer

If both partners are comitted to it then it can work. I wouldn't be happy with not seeing my partner for long periods though,

Best Answer

yes , really.

Best Answer

mine's been going on for 19 months now. the intensity's faded a lot, but in ways it keeps getting richer and richer. more and more, it looks like we could actually wind up in a real-world thing. i've never met anyone like her. even after 19 months, it's not unusual for us to spend 10 hours talking on her days off.

Best Answer

Anything is possible. Just like most things it has its pros and cons, but it is possible.

Best Answer

Yes ! Go for it ;)

Best Answer

Hm..... I think it does not work in a period of time.

Because if the other partner is not serious, than you have nothing in common.

Why waste the time? You can do so much better, than now?

Take care and good luck

- Marin.

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer