ss44 ss44 31-35, M 11 Answers Jun 25, 2010

yes! It's known as unrequited love.

Best Answer

Yes. (What Summer Wind said.) Love is not something that comes with conditions. You don't get to dictate to someone that if you love them they have to love you, and visa versa. That would be self-serving, and love is not meant to be that way. Rather it is supposed to be self-less (when it is in its true form) because it takes the focus off of me and puts it on you. Your needs become more important to me than mine, and when it is reciprocated, visa versa. "I love you if..." is not love.

Best Answer

Isn't it most of the time?

Best Answer

Yes it is love but not in the true sense of what true love is. Unrequited or one sided love is not the full picture of love. A person with a healthy sense of self esteem will want a love that can be returned in full measure. If love is the most important quality of life then have it with someone you can share it with.

Best Answer

that's a very good question! if you mean romantic love, then i'd say it's more like "obsession" or "infatuation".

Best Answer

obsession , infatuation , calf love , paranoia ,crush... aint we fooling ourselves by these words ?

Best Answer

Life's an illusion<br />
Love is a dream<br />
But , I don't know<br />
What it is

Best Answer

yes, that's called unrequited love.

Best Answer

unrequited ! i don't know but i know love isn't a business deal for sure but still would you really love someone knowing that someone will never love you ? or i think it's not planned it just happens that's why ...

Best Answer

nope. as u are the one denied the reciprocation. move on. peace

Best Answer