november57 november57 51-55, F 35 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Women make that happen all the time.

Best Answer

Yeah i just want to have sex with my female friends without having to get into a relationship. Is that too much to ask?

Best Answer

Sorry, humans have feelings, try robots maybe?

Best Answer

Yes but I don't know if men see it that way.

Best Answer

I hope so as I have some very good female friends and our friendship has lasted many years without complications.

Best Answer

Yes, altough most guys that I'm friends with are also my **** buddies. But that's not the same as my bf since he's the only one I got stings attached to.

Best Answer

Absolutely! I've preferred the company of women for some time now. They're so much easier to talk to, they're interested in more subjects, they're better listeners, they make better conversation, they're more empathetic, and they're more pleasant to look at.<br />
There doesn't need to be any more than that. I have some very attractive female friends (including a 10) for whom I feel no attraction, no sexual or romantic fantasies, nothing. I just look at them as friends. Including the one who's maybe the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Not kidding. But I have no feelings of that kind toward her whatsoever. I just want to be her friend and that's all. So it is possible. It's very possible. I think you need to be mature enough to know how to separate out different emotions and desires but when you can do that you can be friends with whomever you want.

Best Answer

yes, of course... as long as there is no physical attraction to complicate things!

Best Answer

Very hard, even if they can, good luck dealing with their spouse on that.

Best Answer

Well, of course. And even if there is sexual attraction, that doesn't mean that the relationship is more than a friendship. What about all of those platonic relationships in which the members love each other so much that they could marry each other, but there's no sexual attraction? Friendship is just a style of loving someone.

Best Answer

I'm under that illusion, since I have lots of female friends that I have no emotional attachment to beyond platonic friendship. If it is impossible, please let me know...

Best Answer

yes...

Best Answer

Of course. I have friends of both sexes. Friends with strings attached don't usually remain friends.

Best Answer

I am good friends with a bunch of guys!! It can work really well.....Ya just don't need to want to screw everyone of the opposite gender you talk to..... :D

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes. I have a lot of male friends and it will always be that way.

Best Answer

i highly doubt that

Best Answer

well, it depends on ..sometimes it can, sometimes i cannot happen...

Best Answer

Sure, you just gotta try :)

Best Answer

i dont think so.. its nature one of either friend get emotionally attached

Best Answer