Questionator Questionator 26-30 104 Answers Nov 14, 2012

Question of the Day

Yes. I have male friends who are like brothers to me, and neither of us want anything but friendship from the other.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

your quiet angry, maybe get that controlled before it gets you in trouble

Best Answer

You like dealing in stereotypes, so any black person who expresses annoyance about anything is probably a threat, from your perspective.

Best Answer

Calm down you two! :D

Best Answer

Blueskies444, the original conversation is no longer complete. My original reply elicited a rather ugly response, which the person subsquently removed. When I told him he was being a jerk he accused me of being angry. I've long since blocked him.

Best Answer

Of course. If both think the other one is sexy and there's some sexual tension, that makes it even better. I've been friends with many great looking women over the years. In fact, there have been several that I've been better friends with than my wife was. Sometimes, a female friend visits and she and I do most of the talking. [:{)

Best Answer

Of course, idiot.

Best Answer

The best relationships I've had with women have been "just friends".<br />
Once it becomes romantic or intimate, they become possessive, manipulative, and just plain weird!

Best Answer

I know for a fact that they can. I personally have more male friends than I do female friends. A few I have been friends with for years and nothing sexual has ever happened. I have even had male roommates and nothing has happened. They have been friends with the guys I was with also.

Best Answer

I believe so, what is wrong with it? We don't all just want to rip each others underwear off, do we? Surely, our 'species' has progressed a little further than that! Perhaps, we have too much time to think about things and not enough personal discipline to put the right things in the right places so that we can grow as beings, not just pregnant! Our existence here is under threat from new diseases, old diseases which are growing stronger against medicines thought to control/eradicate them, and all most people want is to rip each others shorts off? Come on! We have much more pressing problems to deal with, then the paradise of unlimited pleasure can be truly ours when we have remedied the selfish world and made it more altruistic.

Best Answer

Guys don't think so and girls do

Best Answer

No way......it is in our nature to be attracted to the opposite sex. As a friendship develops those feelings whether right away or later realized surface. We struggle as time goes on to maintain the friendship while hiding the urge to want more. This struggle either dissolves the friendship or forces us to express the desire for more. Once the desire is known it tarnishes the friendship and can never be what it was.

Best Answer

Yes, unless unrequited lust is THAT big of a problem with one of them.

Best Answer

Absolutely! I have better luck with friends of the oppisite sex. They really helped me to understand most of the craziness that goes on inside of a womans head, with out that inside knowledge i'd probably be lost still today.

Best Answer

You can have sex and just be friends.

Best Answer

Yes. Absolutely. From a womans point of view.

Best Answer

My suspicions? There is no single answer to this. Age is a factor as is setting or context. The friendship circle. The sense of physical desire/need welling up within an individual even without the acquaintance of the opposite sex around. <br />
So, yes it's possible in many cases. It can also be like playing with matches and gasoline. It depends. But then this is like most of the interesting questions in life!<br />
max

Best Answer

Absolutely, I am a straight male and have more female friends than male friends and it is 100% platonic

Best Answer

I have mostly female friends. Most guys I know are jerks and don't treat women properly and I find that distasteful as well as shameful. I have a lot of young, very attractive female friends and they know I am not after them for sex, but for friendship. They find it hard to believe, but there are some that have boyfriends that are very good friends and we do a lot of things by ourselves and it hasn't ever been a problem. Give it a try and when you find someone of the opposite sex that thinks like you do, many times that can be more intimate than the relationship they have with a partner. Happens to me all the time and because I choose it to be that way, but could make it happen where we have sex, but it is not a friendship then, but a conquest and it shouldn't be. Those days are way, way, way behind me. Good Luck!

Best Answer

Yes yes yes. I have had a friend who was our neighbour and we are still very good friends.

Best Answer

As far as i know, yes. I have been friends with more guys than girls. and they have non sexual friendships that i've had with the guys. however, if u try to spend time with them as if they are ur regular girlfriends just trying to hang out. from my experience sometimes they do develop feelings for u without u really realizing it. as far as i know of course :)

Best Answer

Yes cousin that are different sexes can be best friends

Best Answer

Yes, and I don't even need an explanation.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I think there are a lot of women out there who are friends that you just think of them as friends. They are smart and attractive, etc., and they are great, but they are not just your type.

Best Answer