Yes! I can't emphasize more hahahaha. But i have. With a guy. For 4 years. But is it counted if he likes me? And i don't like him back hahahah. Which means we are still friends!!!!

Best Answer

if he likes you then its doesnt count, girl

Best Answer

Okay fail. Hahahaaha. XD

Best Answer

no. The man is always looking (even if he is not aware of it) for the potential for sex. Female friends are too risky - especially for married men. Plus to a woman a guy friend is simply a **** under glass - break glass for d**k when needed.

Best Answer

That's ridiculous. Men don't subconciously have cavemen mentality all the time. Plenty of men and women are friends with each other without one or the other being oversexed with hormones and whatever.

Best Answer

Of course . <br />
I have just as many male friends as females. Always have .

Best Answer

I strongly believe so.

Best Answer

Yes. Obviously.

Best Answer

Yes...they can...some can be best friends. As long as they both respect each others boundaries...and one does not have I'll intent like any other friendship.

Best Answer

Yes, I have a number of them.

Best Answer

Yes, but can not talk to just anything.

Best Answer

Yes definitely ! My best friend is male...

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes. And being straight and single has nothing to do with it.

Best Answer

only if there's no physical attraction from either side or if the one who is attracted is willing to hold onto false hope.

Best Answer

They can be if both want it like that

Best Answer