prettyintense27 prettyintense27 26-30, F 22 Answers May 2, 2012

To be honest I think yes. I'm a woman and I have plenty of male close friends. The dangerous part when woman have close male friends is not the act of physically cheating. In some of my past relationships I have done something that I consider to be emotional cheating. Where you start confiding in a male friend more than your current relationship. When your boyfriend is not goving you that emotional connection and support that you need you tend to step outside to get those. This in my experience is much more dangerous. As long as you don't cross that line with your male friends you should be good.

Best Answer

YES!!! Most of my friends are men; aways been that way with me. Never gave my ex-husband a reason to distrust me and I was faithful to him for 20 years.

Best Answer

Yes, have a platonic male friend for over 15 years,<br />
despite those occasional questionable thoughts..

Best Answer

Absolutely ! I have friends that are women and we never mess around. I have what I want at home and don't need to have any trouble in my life.<br />
Plus being this way gives me the best of everything because I am trusted.

Best Answer

Pretty deep poetry. But I see the meaning and what is all behind it.

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

Of course, if relationships are mature and authentic.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I've had married friends and friends while I've been married, of the opposite sex, and have never cheated.

Best Answer

I think so

Best Answer

i'd like to think so. theres always those with the wandering eyes though

Best Answer

yes. to suggest otherwise just means you are fixated on sex.

Best Answer

oh sure either you ********** everyday or your sex life is outstanding ... wait i think you have already answered this question

Best Answer

Having friends of the opposite gender is pretty normal, whether or not you're in a relationship. Platonic means nonsexual. If you honestly feel that it's sneaky then you really have no trust in your sexual relationships. I feel sorry for you if that's your belief.

Best Answer

Yes, I do it all the time, and so do the people I am in relationships with.

Best Answer

thats cold blooded

Best Answer

I do not see how, could you explain? If everyone is happy what is the problem?

Best Answer

Sure why not? It would be a sad world if we were only allowed to be friends with other women.

Best Answer

Women: Yes. <br />
Men: No.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. So does my husband.

Best Answer

are you willing to chop of his penis and sew up your vagina?

Best Answer

Thats alot to ask, lol

Best Answer

you have your answer

Best Answer