Yes, but its a whole lot easier if neither party is attracted to the other.

Best Answer

Yes, my best friend is a married woman.

Best Answer

of course. "maturity" is often defined as the ability to control one's internal feelings. throughout the course of the friendships, feelings can change. but if you **** someone, i have noticed it's very difficult -- if not impossible -- to return to "just friends," as you had been before. so, it's best not to indulge if the friendship is good and worth retaining.

Best Answer

Yes, they can. Whether it can evolve to that from there being initial attraction from at least one side depends on both of the people. I have both evolved from initial attraction to just friends, and the other way, to friends (with no initial attraction) to attraction, and to even "with benefits"

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

Yes, I've done it many times for many years. Sometimes there just isn't an attraction except as a friend. A smart man figures out when this is true.

Best Answer