Do you know any other professions, where you could help other people?
yourbro yourbro 18-21, M 10 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

Of course they can ... and the 10:1 ratio is delightful!

Best Answer

Social worker, counselor, teacher, tutor, nanny, therapist

Best Answer

While visiting my hospitolized, late mother many times over the past years, I have met several male nurses. They all have my thanks and respect. They are excellent nurses.

Best Answer

Yes of course

Best Answer

They can and according to some of my friends in the field they are needed not only because of the shortage of nurses and the increase in patients (Baby Boomer Gen.) but because generally men are stronger which helps out transferring patients from time to time.

Best Answer

Of course they can, and women can also be doctors.

Best Answer

Nursed for a year.............its a vocation dont let anybody stop you chasing your dreams

Best Answer

I don't know, I just want a job that would make me happy and would be meaningful, you know? Perhaps abuse and behavior counselor...

Best Answer

Yes they can.

Best Answer

Men can be nurses aswell yeah, though it'll be a pain in the butt. Majority of people refuse to be helped by male hands, they want females. But you can be one, yeah.

Best Answer