Most men including me are one and done. For a few hours anyway.

Best Answer

of course....but look at the other fairy tales that people are posting as answers ...I mean...wtf !?

Best Answer

Right. that's what I thought. I think it had to be fluke. I have to not be recalling some information this was a long time ago. It only happen one time a guy going back to back. just crazy..

Best Answer

I know i wouldn't of believed it myself if it didn't happen with me. lol

Best Answer

I am mostly a one shot man. I have had a 2nd ****** before (rarely) and that can occur 5 to 10 minutes after the 1st one. In college I had a buddy that had a girlfriend that gave us both handjobs one night, I shot once and I was done but my buddy ********** 3 times in a matter of 3 or 4 minutes. See my story on "**********". I think it is a rare feat few men can do.

Best Answer

Yes most can. I once had a wife who wanted to know why I did not quit after the first time. Before that I had a girl friend who wanted to go all night and see how many ******* we could have. I never did tell her, but truth be told after the first 2 or 3, she would ****** about 5 times to my one. She bragged on me so much, I did not have the heart to tell her I did not *** every time she did. Honestly after an hour or so of intercourse, I was quite ready to quit. But did not in order to please her. I mean I always loved and still love hours and hours of foreplay and afterplay, but not an hour of just intercourse.

Best Answer

I usually have 5-15 org asms during intercourse. I don't ********* but the org asms are no less intense. *********** reduces my ability for a few days so I try to limit ejaculations to once every month or two. I can have multiples with oral but it is easier during intercourse.

Best Answer

Sure I found that the older I got the more I could have in a row.

Best Answer

Yes, a man can. The measure is how much time between them. I usually go an hour between. Usually my first is from a blow job, then I take care of her multiple times via penetration for most of an hour. Then she usually has me finish the second time doing one of my favorites ... ranging from oral (again) or doggy or anal

Best Answer

so you never had back to back *******?

Best Answer

Not back-to-back like a woman can ... but I always find that my lover really enjoys my staying power while I work my way to my second penetrating her ... she would consider the time it takes to be a wonderful gift

Best Answer

very nice!

Best Answer

its more about pleasure for her than me .... not that I don't mind ;)

Best Answer

of course I hear that a lot it's about her pleasure not mine. Why don't men get that when it's reversed?

Best Answer

That you are doing it for his pleasure? .... because I think men who are focused on pleasing the woman have had to work hard at arriving at that perspective, instead of the guy just having sex to get his own rocks off, that having the woman willing focus on him is against what he has transitioned himself to ... does that make sense?

Best Answer

it does and it's a problem for me! lol

Best Answer

Maybe you need to take drastic action ... lol .... like tying him on his back to the bed ... that way he has no choice but to submit himself to your pleasuring attentions .... and speaking from being on the receiving end of such, you might just also find yourself thinking about how you can take advantage of the situation for your own desires ;)
BTW, how about adding me as a friend :)

Best Answer

Tried that to many dang restrictions.. lol

Best Answer

it depends on the womans abilitiy.

Best Answer

multiple *******? really if the women is good?

Best Answer

Yes. Had a gf that was VERY gifted orally.

Best Answer