scotty2hotty123 scotty2hotty123 26-30, M 9 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Marriage

Haha maybe you should rephrase the question because it comes off awfully literal.

I personally am not against polygamy, but I think that any option comes at an expense. In this case you're paying for two women--JUST KIDDING.

My preference falls into monogamy because I think spending my time getting to know and sharing experiences with one person is a richer experience than dividing my attention amongst multiple romance partners. I find the thought of polygamy fun and exciting, but not enough to draw me into doing it. Maybe if the world were to fall into a post apocalyptic destruction and it was up to me to restart the human race--yeah I'd go Total Polygamist. But since I have the luxury of a single partner system right now, I'm happy with monogamy. Plus I think polygamy tends to put women in the role of the "supporter", when I like my women as powerful as I am, or more.

Best Answer

they can, but the better question is should they, I don't think so. I can barely handle my 1 gf, multiple wives no thanks.

Best Answer

lol,
logical reason for this may b is that there are more woman inthis world than men and also men are dying at faster rate in wars, accidents etc so if a;; men marry only once there may b 10% woman left who dont have men to marry

Best Answer

true, that's a valid point, and in the olden days i'm sure procreation was more of a neccesity. not so much now. I have no problem with it tho, it isnt legal in my country.

Best Answer

In many countries its normal. In others its done secretly.

Best Answer

1 mother-in-law is enough :)

Best Answer

lolzzzz

Best Answer

Men are 1% more than women, so there are more single men than single women.

Best Answer

no there r more women than men....

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio
"The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females."

Best Answer

Yes, it's polygamy.

Best Answer

logical reason for this may b is that there are more woman inthis world than men and also men are dying at faster rate in wars, accidents etc so if a;; men marry only once there may b 10% woman left who dont have men to marry :-))

Best Answer

hmmm...some of those women are marrying other women.

Best Answer

lolzzzz i dont support homosexuality.....

Best Answer

well...I don't support traditional forms of polygamy.

Best Answer

question is what will happen to other 10% women who dont have men to marry, assuming they r not lesbos...

Best Answer

But not all men get married and some men marry other, whether you agree with it or not.

Best Answer

Fine... lets hope all of these men and woman stay away from homosxulty....

Best Answer

:-))

Best Answer

nah...let's hope they stay away from polygamy.

Best Answer

Pgamy is better than homo for sure....

Best Answer

I disagree. There's so many reasons why traditional polygamy is wrong. I don't believe there's anything wrong with being gay.

Best Answer

sorry i disagree.. i was about to puke when i thought abt Homos :-))

Best Answer

In some parts of the world they can, in other parts of the world they rightly can't.

Best Answer

i am asking ur views?

Best Answer

I said they righty can't, there is nowhere in the world where a woman can marry two men.

Best Answer

Best Answer

The other 10% can become Nuns.

Best Answer

lol....every women should marry i think its a legal way of fulfilling your desires rather than becoming ***** its better to marry a person who already has wife provided he can take good care of both of them that is must...

Best Answer

*** says *****

Best Answer

I was brought up to believe one wife at a time, so far I have had 4 wives one at a time :)). I try not to judge, so each to there own.

Best Answer