The empty feeling in my chest says, "No".

Best Answer

Although love is a strong emotion, it can be accessed through many people.... although you may think this person is the one that will make you feel loved the most, she/he isin't, there will be others! :) Keep your head up, the long distance can be painful and damaging. Say a hearful goodbye, stay in touch a bit, and carefully move on :) Physical connection is a important aspect, plus, there's only so many things you can talk about over skype/texting/the phone.<br />
I know it's hard to hear, but these people are just making you feel good, truth is you have to move on unless she is coming back, and in a year or two max, you will be bored with the relationship. So keep your head up buddy. Love can be found in everyone.

Best Answer

As profound as that thought is, there's nothing like being able to hug the person.

Best Answer

i guess not.

Best Answer

Well, there's always webcams and Skype, or you could package yourself in a giant well protected box, take a tranquilizer and overnight yourself to her. Cheaper than a plane ticket.

Best Answer

i like the idea.

Best Answer

I consider someone who is miles away a good friend. He's probably the only one I would want to meet, beside my crush. But I do want to protect him, I honestly do. I want to protect everybody who is close to me. :)

Best Answer

the love is there but it is difficult being so far away from each other...I miss his touch, seeing his smile, his eyes, holding his hand, waking up next to him, and kissing his soft lips and hearing him say I love you in person,

Best Answer

but its love all the same ;)

Best Answer