i have food allergies , and environmental ones, i probably shouldnt drink milk but if i take benadryl it keeps things under control and my throat dont swell up, it hasnt done that in almost a yr but im not working now much except for subbing in the schools and sometimes i go to the salvation army for lunch and they had milk there today, they usually dont, and i noticed when i was walking back i felt my knee crack, and now its all sore, wondered if it was the gas from the milk doing it, im trying to pinpoint whats making my joints crack so i can avoid it, was it the milk since it does have gas in it or was it just a coincidence, anyone know? if i stopped eating everything im allergic to i wouldnt have anything to eat, any other foods that can cause your joints to crack that i need to be aware of? im willing to stop eating or drinking whatever is causing it since it can be painful too, so should i stop drinking milk or anything else? any suggestions?
lederman lederman 51-55, F 7 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Health

Milk just makes my joint soggy.

Best Answer

Im confused here! Youre a substitute teacher?

Best Answer

Thanks for heads up. Sounds all fukked up.

Best Answer

im not a teacher, just a para aide sub, its like a teachers aide where they call you when someone is sick

Best Answer

im not a teacher, just an aide and i sub for the schools here

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No,milk will stop your joints from cracking. "Calcium".

Best Answer