Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
There's a room in the house that I had never been in before, but now I'm moving into the room. When cleaning the room, I was constantly sneezing and had horrible headaches that would eventually subside with exposure to outside air. We found what looked like black mold spores all over the baseboards under the window while cleaning - I am very sensitive to mold! It was treated with a bleach solution and when I came home after work, I could breathe easy and didn't have a headache... After a few hours of being in the room, my lungs began to hurt horribly, they feel like somebody is squeezing them real tight! I'm not having any difficulty breathing and have never had this sensation before... Can anybody help? I'm no longer in the room, I went to get fresh air, and it subsided, but I'm back in the house and my lungs are being "gripped" again!
elvebrilith elvebrilith 22-25, M 10 Answers Aug 19, 2009

Your Response

Cancel

What they said, except even cooler sounding.

Best Answer

Yes. I lived in a house with mold and it caused several problems including breathing, ear infections, nasal issues and headaches. You should get the room treated before the problem spreads into the other areas. Some molds can kill you.

Best Answer

Mold is particularly dangerous if you have chest problems or asthma. White furry mold can prove fatal.

Best Answer

Yes! Especially if you're allergic to mold, as I am. <br />
Try allergy medications? Go see a doctor when you can.

Best Answer

Yes black mold are very dangerous

Best Answer

Yah! You can even develop a fungal infection [that's what molds are]. Can you test for mold behind the walls? It's not a good thing...be healthy not sorry!

Best Answer

Yes! they can

Best Answer

Related Questions