No. Happiness is an emotion. It is impossible to purchase an emotion. Having money may lead to happiness, but it cannot buy happiness itself.

Best Answer

No, but it rent a good t ime

Best Answer

Not having to worry about enough money to pay for housing, transportation, medical, groceries, clothing, etc., would make me VERY HAPPY, so yes!

Best Answer

Send me 10 million dollars and I'll let you know, okay?

Best Answer

I dunno, borrow me alot of money so I can research it for you please.

Best Answer

No. I understand my Dads pessimism when he would tell me "the more you have, the more that can go wrong". How true.

Best Answer

Money is a coating. We can buy lots of things with money. Money can make us happy until a certain extent. Many who have money aren't happy anyway! Does money really make us happy? Yes and No!

Best Answer

no - but lack of it can make you absolutely miserable

Best Answer

A rich man is wise in his own eyes, but a poor man who has understanding will find him out.

Best Answer

Yes, it has done for me before.

Best Answer

YES!!

Best Answer

I have been told it can't, but I wouldn't mind finding out for myself.

Best Answer

money can buy you "comforts" and some fun times...<br />
But mostly money just buys a bunch of stuff ... and after some time passes.. the happiness the stuff originally brought you has faded away and the stuff ends up in the garage or trash.<br />
Happiness has to come from inside your heart and soul...

Best Answer

money would pay for my self suffcent house.. other than that... no

Best Answer

i like to think it will, tiz why i play lotto :)

Best Answer