Maybe or maybe not! How much are you offering and then I'll let you know?

Best Answer

yes.... it will make me think I can afford to by that new car, or yes I can afford to go on that vacation.

Best Answer

No question! right now I've spent my allowance. When I get my next check, I'll be thinking about another outfit and the shoes to match!

Best Answer

Well it shouldn't but it definitely does. Ex. Someone may work at a Job they hate and their Boss is always treating everyone like cattle instead of people. Then they hit the lottery. The next day they report to work just to tell co-workers goodbye & to tell their boss to >>>> Kiss your ***<br />
Had it not of been for the money this would most likely not have happened

Best Answer

Absolutely, just look at the Mormon Organization and its BILLION dollar a year income taken from the hard work and naivety of those who have been fooled into the cult.

Best Answer

Money wont change your core values. But it will give you options and choices that you didnt have before. So you can look at some things very differently.

Best Answer

Only if you allow it to..

Best Answer

Gimmie some money and I'll let you know if it changes the way I think :D

Best Answer

Not so much as it changes how others think of you. ANd not strangers or casual friends. But family and close friends start thinking of you as a free lender. And those distant cousins your mom was friends with as a child will suddenly take an interest in you.

Best Answer

No..Money is just a factor...! It cannot rule me..

Best Answer