This weekend both sides of our families came together for our baby's first birthday party.They graceless from afar.We had a good time they loved our beautiful home and said we looked very happy.I believe my husband is changing for the better.
Lisa1471 Lisa1471 36-40, F 10 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Marriage

I would love to tell you different. Please get your plan B in place. Get money stashed, financial records all copied, get a realtor to value the house and how much you'll net, get in school to be self supporting, develop at least 5 close friends to count on, and this should have been first, pray and pray often. A man might be blessed in many ways ... You will forgive but not forget. There should be no more second chances.... Sorry wish I had better news.

Best Answer

But we just bought $202,000 home 1yr old we are perfect

Best Answer

Agree with you-wish you were my friend 20 years ago when I made trusting choises. You sould bea womans advocate

Best Answer

I do not believe so. Sorry.

Best Answer

Don't know why not.he was so happy during week he was smiling and dancing

Best Answer

Doubtful.

Best Answer

Why so doubtful. Hes not thinking bout his mistress now besides he hasn't slept with her since Nov.

Best Answer

Just saying, it'll take more than a few "happy family" occasions to reform a die-hard cheater.

Best Answer

Yes, but not necessarily a positive one.<br />
A new baby is one of the hardest tests for any couple. It causes sleep deprivation,<br />
demands more attention, time and work than most parents like and has a dampening effect on libido, especially the woman's. A man often feels left out both emotionally and physically, so if he already has a paramour he is very likely to turn to her (or him) for fulfilment. Even worse, very young children are apt to bring to the surface all our own childhood issues with our parents, and conflicts over different values in parenting. The birthday itself is virtually irrelevant.<br />
If you want him to abandon his mistress and come back to you, you will have to work out ways to attract him. These would include less criticism and conflict (learning more skilful ways to communicate honestly without blaming), getting rest, keeping fit and healthy (increases both desire and attractiveness) and behaving in friendly and affectionate ways. Some men have genetically low oxytocin and are not likely to ever be faithful. if that is the case you will have to choose between tolerating his excursions, or becoming a single mother with all the hassles of shared parenting, financial problems and other men less keen on relationships with women with kids (except for the wrong reasons.) In my view, the best outcome is if you can find a way to succeed as a couple. You might like to try the book "Passionate Marriage," by David Schnarch.

Best Answer

Thanks but shes a yr already hes been cheating whole time

Best Answer

maybe for that day.

Best Answer

That day I doubt family staying over.My husband enjoyed the whole week.

Best Answer

It's up to your husband... I feel for you...

Best Answer

What you mean up to him?

Best Answer

You obviously want this to work out... It appears to me from your brief summary that your husband is the one that needs to change and support his relationship with you... . If he does then with your support and forgiveness then hopefully this could workout..

Best Answer

So much invested

Best Answer