i like a guy so much he is in my class and we do not talk to each other a lot i am to shy and kinda strange a little bit i think he talks to everybody more than he talks with me we sometimes make eye contact and it means a lot to me i think we have a lot of thinks common.i am pritty a little bit i think he is handsome and a really good guy it is hard to find someone like him this days please help me with this i now it is confusing and i am not clear with me ideas
marsela1111 marsela1111 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

If he likes you he'll ask you out. You're young, there are so many nice guys out there, I'm sure they'll be lining up for you

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

just be yourself. it's worked with me. get to know him. become friends. then, after y'all are friends, you can try to tell him how you feel.

Best Answer

Of course. Just talk with them.

Best Answer

I think you need to concentrate more on school. I can barely understand your question.

Best Answer

Well, there's no time like the present - you can't wait for him to gain mindreading abilities. If you think you like him, then go talk to him. Just ask him questions about himself so that you don't have to fumble around with your words and show genuine interest in getting to know him. Then, let it go from there.

Best Answer

Sure he can just be yourself and don't act creepy.

Best Answer

just say hi.

Best Answer

OMG same situation! Except I'm not shy...but sometimes by being shy can come off as loud and obnoxious so I wish I could be that way haha.

Best Answer

Sometimes not being shy*

Best Answer