I've been friends with this girl for about a year who I met in college. She's not very big anyway,maybe 110lbs at like 5ft 9in. She's never been one to eat a lot but that's a comparison to a guy in his 20's who likes to eat. The thing is she's started a new job and she works from 7pm to 7am as a nurse. Then she's still in school and has three difficult classes so from about 9am to 1pm she's at school. With that being said she doesn't have much time to eat actually full meals,I understand that,but she's admitted to only eating on her break at work and even then she said she doesn't eat much because she's not hungry. I hadn't seen her in awhile (3 months) but I did today and she looks like she's lost weight and since she's small already I'm worried that she might end up making herself sick since she has to be up,on her feet and active all day with a few hours of sleep and one little small meal. She says that that can't happen but I think it can. Can't it happen?
2of6 2of6 22-25, M 7 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Image & Weight

yes

Best Answer

It can make u sick and dead!

Best Answer

How the heck can she still function? You're right to be concerned that'd make anyone exhausted

Best Answer

If she's a nurse...she knows what she's doing to her body by not eating. And yes...it can make you sick.

Best Answer

Yes. And if her potassium levels drop too low, she could have a heart attack.

Best Answer