kamini212 kamini212 22-25, M 60 Answers Nov 21, 2009

My sister nad I have been "involved" since we where kids. It is a long story how we started sleeping together, but we still do every chance we get. We have both been married and divorced, not due to our relationship, but we find comfort with each other. So if you think you sister and you can handle it go for it.

Best Answer

My older sister and I have been having sex since our late teens - it started when she caught me in her lingerie and we have 'stolen' quite a few encounters since ( she never married ) - still by far the best lover I have ever had

Best Answer

If you want each other I say do it. I think any love is good love

Best Answer

absolutelt nothing wrong in it, you are helping her otherwise sge nighy lookout for some other men which might not be safe

Best Answer

yes if u need you can do

Best Answer

i find it very wrong and recomend u to seek a shrink.

Best Answer

Absolutely, go for it. Invite some friends while youi're at it. No harm there so long as you're sport *******. Lick it up too pardner. Pearlyann

Best Answer

if u did, my guess is immediate, massive regret would follow. and once done, that act could not be undone. why do that to yourself? plenty of disastrous shi! will happen to you without you initiating it, just wait for that, instead.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Gross! That is both sick and wrong!

Best Answer

you probably could, but why do you want to? haven't you asked something like this before?

Best Answer

Good Grief......here we go again.<br />
THATS CALLED ******<br />
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!

Best Answer

That, is a real No No! If your mother finds out, you will be Mud! If your Father finds out, you may have the ultimate problem, far beyond a common spanking, far beyond. This could be one of the things a person only gets to experience once in their very short lifetime. What's your Dads name and address and phone number? Him and I need to talk.

Best Answer

Um, can she conceive? ****** produces some really f*cked up offspring. Pity.

Best Answer

Of course, one can.....but, one NEVER should....it's just plain wrong....I don't care where you live.....gross!<br />
Not to mention, depending on your ages, it can be a crime.....If sis is a minor, you could end up doing jail time.<br />
There's something terribly wrong, with getting sexual gratification, from your sibling!

Best Answer

You do and I will get the Cops on you!<br />
Willing or not, that is still ******!!

Best Answer

We have another thelone82 here. lol @ think of granny.<br />
LOL at the Tasmanian comment.<br />
I have been there many times and well, one just has to go and see for themselves.

Best Answer

Sex with cousin sisters may be quite common, but sex with your own sister, now that is a different ball game (pun intended)

Best Answer

Pure revolting.

Best Answer

If you are from Tasmania yes

Best Answer

Good Lord

Best Answer