You cannot even get 100 politicians into a room and have them agree on anything but to raise their salary and take more vacation.

Best Answer

Then they should all be removed from office. I have no love for politics, their point of views only benefit themselves; and others like them...

Best Answer

Only if we have a totalitarian emperor who is actually able to eliminate all dissenters. Vote for me; I will create paradise.

Best Answer

theres got to be a lot of 'splainin' to do before that happens.

Best Answer

take all the politsions and put them all in a room and blow it up. problem solved.

Best Answer

This I like haha. Its funny though, my dear brother is a politician in the making... Should I view him as expendable for the betterment of the human race. I think so.

Best Answer

Then we get new politicians; problem returns.

Best Answer

no he gets a pass cuz hes your brother.

Best Answer

we can mold them

Best Answer

Yeah, if we face an external threat element that amplifies the human identity over partisan nationalism, religion, etc. Threats such as aliens or evil robots with glowing red eyes

Best Answer

become like Earthicans from Futurama?

Best Answer

Only if we get invaded by aliens.<br />
Then we'll have a "them" to define ourselves against.

Best Answer

yes and it will.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

As a pessimistic realist, I feel it is my duty to say, no.<br />
If one country can't even agree unanimously on a gavernment then what hope is there for the entire world.<br />
It's idealist idea anyway, no offence.

Best Answer

None taken... But one can dream, yes.

Best Answer

I do it all the time but at the same time I'm kindah rolling my eyes to myself thinking that it's never going to happen.

Best Answer