Sounds like your parents need a beating, this is really sad, but your not alone. Seems like you got a good head on your shoulders, keep your chin up, don't let them form who you are in life and make shure you use it as a lesson in life, an really you can't trust anyone in life but yourself. welcome to the tough part of growing up.

Best Answer

If you are being abused then report it to someone you can trust like a teacher, counsellor, or just go to the police. I know it is scary but this sometimes happens where one child is centered out for the abuse while the others are treated well. You need to get help and get out

Best Answer

100% right- I lived that $#!t

Best Answer

If your doing that great at school apply for scholarships and move to a college in another state when you graduate high school. That's what I did, and I've never looked back.

Best Answer

Wish I did- all hit the fan and illnesses hit hard in adulthood

Best Answer

Sorry to hear this.... It seems that in life some of us draw the short straw when it comes to this. Your successeses will launch you and really pay off when you establish yourself away from the negativity.

Best Answer

you know it seems the only answer is to get out. i've done so much research. it is the only solution.

Best Answer

If u ve a beta oppurtunity outside u can leave 4 gud.bt if u dnt just put it in prayers n try 2 remain calm.my parents are lyk dat 2.my broda once told me my parent are envious of me bt I did nt wnt 2 believe if coz I ve nt attain any position in lyf dan graduatn lawskul.but me n my mum had som misundastndn becoz of a statement she used 2 discribe my kid broda due 2 is way of lyf which I toth was wrng was 2 harsh frm a mother n she burstd out sayn lot of tyns.I expectd it coz since I was 7yr till dis moment she has byn tarnishn my image in one way or d oda.som I hear her tel pple while som she say in my presence n my Dad is no beta.I pray God shuld c us thrugh.Amin.

Best Answer

Yes and they will tear their child down-I graduated law school- something I did only at my mother’s behest- she (and my step-father and brother and his g/f) left the graduation ceremony because it was "too hot"- I grabbed a ride home with a friend- (no photos- but that's another story) - when I confronted her- she said I was an ungrateful ***** and had some nerve expecting her to wreck her hair in the heat. She finished by saying she wished she’d never educated me- I paid off 12 years of student loans myself. That’s how I remember my law school graduation-Therapist said it was typical parental jealousy. I finally broke free 3 years ago- 0 contact. My biggest regret in life is not getting out at 18 and never looking back- I’d have been better off waiting tables for a living.

Best Answer

you better believe they can, pathetic though it is. If I were you I'd get out of that environment as quickly as I could, they've got the power to hurt you and they'll continue doing it, don't let them bring you down!!!! I know it hurts, but you've got to look after yourself first and foremost. Continue achieving for your own sake.

Best Answer

Yes they can be, but they shouldn't. I have seen it and it's pathetic. No comparision to your story but my folks give me no support emotionally or otherwise and I am the child better off. It used to make me mad until I figured out they realized I'm am ok without them and don't need their support. My siblings on the other hand are in desperate need for help and it takes all their energy and resources to deal with them. If I broke down and told them how this makes me feel they would probably be mortified. You have decide what you want to tolerate and what you don't. Your life and your relationships are entirely up to you.

Best Answer