Consequences for your actions. THEY'RE IN ESCAPABLE.

Best Answer

Because you broke the rules. THEIR rules in THEIR house. Deal with it and move on!<br />
Jeepers.<br />
Your profile says 16-17 and if I'd told my mum to **** off at that age, she would have kicked me out the house.

Best Answer

The fact you are upset about it is the point.

Best Answer

You knew what you did was wrong, but you did it anyway. "Learning your lesson" doesn't mean that you don't get punished.

Best Answer

does this happen a lot with you? I seem to have read this before.

Best Answer

If you really recognizes your mistake and pledges not to repeat it, its very good and you should come forward to accept the punishment to ensure your parents that this mistake will not be repeated.

Best Answer

I wish my punishments were like that. =/

Best Answer

Right! I got the $#!t kicked out of me

Best Answer

The idea is to impose consequences upon you for disobedience and violation of rules so that you won't repeat the wrong behavior , but are you off punishment to post this?

Best Answer

Hey I have an idea. Why don't you run away and live on the street??? Surely you're so smart you can make it on your own. After all,, your parents are just unfair and dumb right???

Best Answer