it is confusing, took me the longest time to figure out how the fan vs friend vs in your circle thing worked................ EP should make this less complicated to figure out for new users.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

I think that would make them a "fan".I don't think fans have the same privileges as people in your circle.Im new though,so get a 2nd opinion.

Best Answer

Ah well that makes sense then. Thank you

Best Answer

Yes, I have had some add me that I wouldn't add to my circle :(

Best Answer

Oh yes

Best Answer

Yes but then they would just be your fan and when they look on your page itll say for example "tracydaks is in your circle" rather then Tracydaks is your friend so they can but you wont be friends until you add them

Best Answer

Cool. Thank you

Best Answer

iv'e only ever added ppl when the the orange balloon tells me to oO. *shrugs* i think that means they have added you, and its up to you if you want to add them

Best Answer

I've only ever added people I think aren't going to bother me

Best Answer

<---bothers ppl. lol. i got 'block' for back up i guess, never really get hit on by older men :)

Best Answer

Yeah lol, you know what I mean by bother then. I've told them straight up I don't do that. I haven't needed to block anyone yet.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Thank You :o)

Best Answer

no problem. :)

Best Answer

i think so

Best Answer

Ohh. I'm not sure I like that. Thank you

Best Answer