I mean as people...not their clothes :P any thoughts?
happyadventurer happyadventurer 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in WTK

A person can change if the motivation to change is there. Everyone's motivation is different.

Best Answer

yes we have to change in order for us to adapt to our surroundings and circumstances :-)

Best Answer

yes actually. I did

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Only if they truly want to. For example drug addicts can get clean, but only if they are truly sick and tired of their lives. Most drug addicts, on the other hand, relapse even after treatment. It is because they hadn't gotten to that point of where they decided that they would do ANYTHING to get clean.

When I hear a girl say "I can change him." I never think "I bet she can do it!" because I don't. She can't make him want to change, let alone change.

Best Answer

good answer!

Best Answer

i think they can but they have to want to

Best Answer

agreed!

Best Answer

Without a doubt people can change...happens all the time.

Best Answer

Some don't dare changing. Others do for the better. We can never expect someone to change for us, they will need to do it on their own if that's what they want.

Best Answer

Women want men to change, and they don't.

Men want women to stay the same, and they change.

Best Answer

interesting. I've definitely had a guy try to change me...morph me into his "trophy". Needless to say I dumped him

Best Answer

That is after the wedding. Didn't apply to your situation.

Best Answer

haha good to know ;)

Best Answer