FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 13 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's not usually the cheater that suffers emotional damage is it? Some people seem to be able to go round sleeping with whoever they like without any regard to other people's feelings!

Best Answer

I'm not sure there's a difference. If you're cheating on someone that's pretty destructive either way.

Best Answer

Of course you can physically cheat while keeping from emotional cheating. Though my opinion, emotional cheating is worse.

Best Answer

It start emotionally,immediately when looking other peoples backs while walking with your wife:)

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

Sure can. It's still cheating, and it's still just as awful an act. Although keep in mind that there HAS to be an emotional factor in the equation, to do something like this. People in happy relationships don't just cheat, unless something is missing to them or in their personal lives.

Unless they're just a jerk, which is also possible.

Best Answer

totally! If I had to choose how my man cheated.... I would rather my love get his **** sucked than spend all night with some woman having a heart to heart talk.

Best Answer

That doesn't have any meaning. It's not the state of the person cheating that is important when discussing cheating. It's the act of cheating itself, ******** of intention and apologies. It's cheating.

Best Answer

i thought thats what it was/.

Best Answer

hey?

Best Answer

physical cheating.. if it were emotional as well you wouldn't stay with the other guy right.. guilt comes into it.. so your really only cheating physically..

Best Answer