superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 20 Answers Feb 23, 2013 in Community

We can all get along regardless of our beliefs provided we respect and accept each other's differences in religion.

Best Answer

I think we can all get along fine, as long as each person doesn't try to push their religion on to the other. I respect all religions and beliefs. The world would be a better place if everyone respect everyone else's right to believe in what they want to believe.

Best Answer

Aslong as they aren't trying to force their faith and religion down my throat or calling my own beliefs wrong then I have no issues with them

Best Answer

The day religious people stop having to "be right" you'll have a better society.

Best Answer

I want to believe we can, I am a Christian, and if it is true I try to bring Jesus into others life's, I also tolerate all beliefs and I never say no one is condemned or doomed or things like that, because I believe only one will judge us all whit full justice, and that person will not be me.

Best Answer

I think we can. So many of my friends are Christian, but I also have friends that are Muslim, Jewish, Athiest, Catholic, my boyfriend and I are Wiccan. And we all get along just fine.

Best Answer

That is wonderful, may be world become all-inclusive like that :)

Best Answer

Hopefully, though it's hard to imagine that it will any time soon.

Best Answer

By understanding that a label is a label and not a condemnation - we are who we are through the undefinable stigmas we place upon each other. The greatest understanding one can know is that we know nothing - what is, simply is and is not constrained by our flawed logic.

Best Answer

By looking for similarities and common ground, then focusing on the differences.

Best Answer

there will never be harmony.

Best Answer

only if they wanted to

Best Answer

Yes, they can. Every person has civil liberties and that includes the right to believe or not to believe. Note, I said civil liberty; the moral law is different. But people should be free from coercion in the external order as a civil right. In Singapore, Hindus, Muslims and Christians get along just fine, and that is because of corporal punishment for civil offences, in my opinion.

Best Answer

You ignore them. I don't care what they think as long as I have the freedom to believe as I choose.

Best Answer

You might have to ask God that one.

Best Answer

I almost never come across instances where matters of religion get brought up at all.

Best Answer

Appreciate that which we have in common while respecting another's beliefs

Best Answer

Yes, Ignore

Best Answer

if we dropped acid at once something amazing would happen

Best Answer