hrray hrray 18-21, M 11 Answers Sep 15, 2009

Some people it's definatly a scam but there are some people who can genuinly see the future

Best Answer

Believing one can see the future than one must believe in destiny and predestination. If there are people who "can" see the future, whatever the means, the result is the same - they are seeing a future based on their knowledge of the past and present. Basically, they are seeing a probable future, a statistical future. Future means uncertainty.

Best Answer

I was skeptical at first and did not believe in this "clairvoyance" thing, but it started happening to me. I saw weird visions in my dream, and they were uniquely distinct from a regular dream and I could clearly remeber them after waking up. I once had a bizzare dream of me sitting at a kitchen bar table with an old lady and a black dog. I did not think nothing much of this, since it was very bizzare. Impossibly, months later I was in this exact cenario in real life.

Best Answer

I don't know about 'people' but I do know about my own experiences and I have 'seen' the future defiantely.<br />
perfect example - I woke up one morning and started getting ready for work when out of the blue it was as though a piece of information was put into my brain. I saw myself at wok receiving flowers. I knew in the moment beyond a shadow of doubt that this would happen.<br />
But I couldn't imagine WHO and why anyone would be sending me flowers. it wasn't my birthday or valentines day or any special day of any kind. Also, I didn't have a boyfriend at the time. Yet, I went through each man I know in my life and said 'no, not him'....<br />
Off I went to work and within 5 minutes - bam! Flowers were delivered to me at my desk! But from who???<br />
I opened the card and it was from one of my very best girl friends to cheer me up and it said 'see candy, you don't need a man to send you flowers'!<br />
I was awe struck how my vision played out true to form and very touched by my friend's thoughtfulness.

Best Answer

Definitely, the future is there to be seen

Best Answer

Some people definitely can.

Best Answer

Human brain is still not understood. I have dreams that indicates my future in abstract. Now I am able to understand it. Sometimes it seems like human brain is powerful enough to create events around it.

Best Answer

I believe some people can.

Best Answer