I have felt it and Im usually right.
Deactivatedd Deactivatedd 18-21 20 Answers Sep 17, 2011

Yeah, I have been developing my senses, practicing being attuned. <br />
Sensing danger seems to be a bit easier to sense than other things. When I focus my mind, I can try to sense things that I want to sense, answers to questions and stuff. But when there is danger, it can come to your mind without you trying to focus on your senses. <br />
I think the creator designed danger to be easier to sense.

Best Answer

i can, i can tell in the morning whether it will be good or bad, i don't focus on it, but there are days when i know something rotten will happen, it usually does. a friend said to me once 'Don't go out if you can't imagine yourself returning.' good travel tip.

Best Answer

The day my grand son died I had this bad bad feeling all day it was like a black clould over me I was just laying there and around five I got up to check on him like I always have done but this time was differnent I walked in the room turn the light on and I saw him at the other end of the bed face down 20 min before he was at the place where I had put him on his back I knew before I picked him up there was something wrong when u turned him over he was blue around his mounth and eyes blood coming out his nose and mounth he was gone I tried everything the ER doctor said SIDS but he was 2 months old born 5 week erly how could this be SIDS at that age the can't roll over 3 time to get where he was but I had the bad feeling all day like I knew my heart is gone I cold not save him and its killing me

Best Answer

I have always had a sense of when things are going to happen, I I just recently starting talking about it because it freaks me out! The first time I remember it happening was when I was about 15. I had a bad gut feeling that something was going to happen or I was going to be in trouble for something. Later that night I got a call that my Dad had had a seizure. Years later I was sitting out in the lawn enjoying the weather and my gut started hurting. Something told me to go in the house and check the answering machine and there it was, a call from an EMT saying my ex husband had been in an accident. Then 2 years ago I was watching my brand new Grandaughter and I felt more sick than I ever have in my life. I had called my friend and told them I didn't feel right I was just sick to my stomach and I was going to lay down for a bit. I could not settle down. I checked my phone about 20 minutes later and had several calls on it but no messages. So I called my sister which was one of the people that had called me and she told me my Brother committed suicide. Once I had time to think about it days later, the pain had started right around the time he died. My answer is yes. Always follow your gut!

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

I am desperate to find someone to help me on that.<br />
My head works in a strange way: When I start predicting things it is because something is always about to happen... it could be like thinking about a person and this person calls me, could be thinking about a song and this song is played on the radio, etc.<br />
Lately I have been experiencing lots of these things and I start to be worried that something is about to happen... because I know something is about to happen, but I have no idea of what's about to happen

Best Answer

i had always hade a feeling that somethings going to happin something. i fill like its going to happin soon. even when im not planing or expecting anything to happin i still get the feeling. it seems like im just wating for something that most likly isnt going to happend

Best Answer

I always can since it coming or something and I'm always damn right sadly

Best Answer

Yes this is your gut instinct, listen to it carefully,

Best Answer

Yeah. .sometimes

Best Answer

Well, if my wife says,"Does this outfit make me look fat?"<br />
And I say, "Yes."<br />
About a second later, I get an incredible feeling that something bad is going to happen. And I'm always right.<br />
So, yes.

Best Answer

Lol dont be mean and bad things wont happen then!

Best Answer

I think they can...I think it's called intuition? I know its happened to me before.

Best Answer

Most of the time, yes. My wiccan senses tell me..wait, i need my Ouija board...

Best Answer

Oujia boards have nothing to do with wicca. Oujia boards are just some way to contact very negative and bad spirits.

Best Answer

I have this nagging feeling sometimes about the most random things.
I was at the store today, my mother left me to go to the bathroom. Shortly after she left I felt like I needed to check on her, that something was wrong. She came back and told me she was feeling really sick and that she almost fainted.
I had this nagging feeling as my brother was leaving the house to ask him if he had forgotten his phone. He never forgets anything so I found it weird that I would even think that. Sure enough, he came back in and said he'd forgotten his phone in his room.
A while back my mother said that we should euthanize our old dog. I didn't feel ready to let him go. A little while before he passed away, I started crying because he looked in my eyes with his blinded, brown eyes and I knew it was his time to go. He died within that week.
I have other instances that I can't remember (I have a terrible memory!). I don't know what this means, if it means anything at all.

Best Answer

When I felt like something bad was going to happen. My friend almost died. The next time I did, my sister fell head first on a cement floor from the main floor stairs. Another, my brother was sick for a week and almost died. Its possible, because I have experienced it many times.

Best Answer

For me yes, I knew roughly a week before two people in family died, I had a "feeling", yet nothing really stood out to say that it would happen. I also knew when my mother died (yes we knew she had up to 72 hrs to live) but I was at home, and I felt it, five minutes later, we had the dreaded phone call.<br />
I also know when money is not in the bank when its not meant to be, by that, i mean i know a few days before, and panic as I am never wrong.<br />
I know who is calling before I answer the phone (and no for any smart arses, i dont mean i look at the name on the phone).<br />
Also, and this used to help me with my job as a doorman, I always know what a night will pan out like, for example. my fiance and I will go for a few drinks, I say to her, tonight isnt going to be a good one as there will be fights (we choose quiet places, good places to go, and low and behold, there are fights....but not between us though, we air any crap before we go out).<br />
Also, im an avid lucid dreamer, strangely, never about myself. its always events and what not. but I know things will happen before they are in the news, but only ever a week or so before, apart from one dream I have every month or so, but its too strange to talk about without it being my own question lol

Best Answer