I have felt it and Im usually right.
Deactivatedd Deactivatedd 18-21 23 Answers Sep 17, 2011

Yeah, I have been developing my senses, practicing being attuned. <br />
Sensing danger seems to be a bit easier to sense than other things. When I focus my mind, I can try to sense things that I want to sense, answers to questions and stuff. But when there is danger, it can come to your mind without you trying to focus on your senses. <br />
I think the creator designed danger to be easier to sense.

Best Answer

i can, i can tell in the morning whether it will be good or bad, i don't focus on it, but there are days when i know something rotten will happen, it usually does. a friend said to me once 'Don't go out if you can't imagine yourself returning.' good travel tip.

Best Answer

The day my grand son died I had this bad bad feeling all day it was like a black clould over me I was just laying there and around five I got up to check on him like I always have done but this time was differnent I walked in the room turn the light on and I saw him at the other end of the bed face down 20 min before he was at the place where I had put him on his back I knew before I picked him up there was something wrong when u turned him over he was blue around his mounth and eyes blood coming out his nose and mounth he was gone I tried everything the ER doctor said SIDS but he was 2 months old born 5 week erly how could this be SIDS at that age the can't roll over 3 time to get where he was but I had the bad feeling all day like I knew my heart is gone I cold not save him and its killing me

Best Answer

I have always had a sense of when things are going to happen, I I just recently starting talking about it because it freaks me out! The first time I remember it happening was when I was about 15. I had a bad gut feeling that something was going to happen or I was going to be in trouble for something. Later that night I got a call that my Dad had had a seizure. Years later I was sitting out in the lawn enjoying the weather and my gut started hurting. Something told me to go in the house and check the answering machine and there it was, a call from an EMT saying my ex husband had been in an accident. Then 2 years ago I was watching my brand new Grandaughter and I felt more sick than I ever have in my life. I had called my friend and told them I didn't feel right I was just sick to my stomach and I was going to lay down for a bit. I could not settle down. I checked my phone about 20 minutes later and had several calls on it but no messages. So I called my sister which was one of the people that had called me and she told me my Brother committed suicide. Once I had time to think about it days later, the pain had started right around the time he died. My answer is yes. Always follow your gut!

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

I have this nagging feeling sometimes about the most random things.
I was at the store today, my mother left me to go to the bathroom. Shortly after she left I felt like I needed to check on her, that something was wrong. She came back and told me she was feeling really sick and that she almost fainted.
I had this nagging feeling as my brother was leaving the house to ask him if he had forgotten his phone. He never forgets anything so I found it weird that I would even think that. Sure enough, he came back in and said he'd forgotten his phone in his room.
A while back my mother said that we should euthanize our old dog. I didn't feel ready to let him go. A little while before he passed away, I started crying because he looked in my eyes with his blinded, brown eyes and I knew it was his time to go. He died within that week.
I have other instances that I can't remember (I have a terrible memory!). I don't know what this means, if it means anything at all.

Best Answer

I am desperate to find someone to help me on that.<br />
My head works in a strange way: When I start predicting things it is because something is always about to happen... it could be like thinking about a person and this person calls me, could be thinking about a song and this song is played on the radio, etc.<br />
Lately I have been experiencing lots of these things and I start to be worried that something is about to happen... because I know something is about to happen, but I have no idea of what's about to happen

Best Answer

i had always hade a feeling that somethings going to happin something. i fill like its going to happin soon. even when im not planing or expecting anything to happin i still get the feeling. it seems like im just wating for something that most likly isnt going to happend

Best Answer

I always can since it coming or something and I'm always damn right sadly

Best Answer

Yes this is your gut instinct, listen to it carefully,

Best Answer

Yeah. .sometimes

Best Answer

Well, if my wife says,"Does this outfit make me look fat?"<br />
And I say, "Yes."<br />
About a second later, I get an incredible feeling that something bad is going to happen. And I'm always right.<br />
So, yes.

Best Answer

Lol dont be mean and bad things wont happen then!

Best Answer

I think they can...I think it's called intuition? I know its happened to me before.

Best Answer

Most of the time, yes. My wiccan senses tell me..wait, i need my Ouija board...

Best Answer

Oujia boards have nothing to do with wicca. Oujia boards are just some way to contact very negative and bad spirits.

Best Answer

We are animals. Just as birds will flee before a storm or sea life will leave area of an earthquake, I believe humans share same intuition. Maybe the bad doesn't happen to you, but I think it's true. But "thanks " to our ability to have rational thoughts, we pay someone $150 an hour to tell us it's anxiety.

Best Answer

My answer to this is yes. I am at my teen age and I can sense when bad things are going to happen. I don't know why, it is very hard to understand at my age, but my mother has the same thing. It started when I was around 8-9 years old, where I used to live I used to go to visit my nan mostly everyday, one day before I did this I had a very strong feeling in my gut and I felt sick, I told my parents as they was with me and soon as we got there I asked where my nan was. My grandad replied she is in bed and is very ill. I went up to see her but she was sleeping. A couple days after I woke up with again a stong sick feeling in my gut, me and my nan had a special bond but anyway I told my mum I didn't feel well, and then she told me she needed to talk, she held my hand and said "Your nan is in hospital" a few days after I began to get a sick gut feeling again but this time very strong, when I went downstairs my mum was crying and I asked why and she answered "Your nan died last night". A few hours later we went to the hospital to say our byes. Then at 12 everday I seemed to get sharp pains in my gut, then one night my parents had a fight and my mum left the house. But she did come back. At 15 I had a very close online distance friend, she mostly dated guys around the world and me and her became very close after a while with one of her boyfriends (ex) I started to get bad pains in my gut I couldn't understand why I was feeling this way, then a few hours later my friend told me her boyfriend broke up with her because he was cheating on her. I get bad feelings a lot with her, I can almost feel her pain..well used to. Anyway one day I felt very sick and I stayed home all day locked away in my room, something was telling me to go on my laptop and message my friend and ask how was she doing, this was around her second boyfriend (ex) I always felt a bad feeling when this guy was on a skype call with me and her, in the end he only wanted her for one thing. I have had many experiences with bad gut feelings and then something happening. So yes some people can sense when bad things are going to happen. My mother tells me its a gift I have as also I can sense a spirit near by and sense many other things. It is very hard to understand at my age, but sometimes it helps me and then I can help others. Always follow your gut when it tells you something!

Best Answer

I've had the odd experience of knowing when my loved ones are hurt, even though they are miles away. So, I generally a good sleeper and when I do wake up I fall back asleep within minutes, however, for a few instances that wasn't the case. When I was 8 years old my mother worked 3rd shift so it would be just my father and I at home at night. One random early morning, I woke up suddenly. No panicked feeling. No dreams that I could remember. But I was totally awake. I remember checking the clock and it read 4:15. Minutes later the phone rang. My father answered the phone. My mom had been seriously hurt, crushed between 2 cars while working. It was bad. She fought for her life for a number of days. Happily, she has recovered and now has only minor pain and a pronounced limp. I later discovered that her accident report noted that 4:15 was when she had been hurt. When I was 21, the same thing happened. I awoke in the middle of the night. No panic or dreams. I didn't note the time. I couldn't go back to sleep. In the morning I received a phone call that a very dear friend had been killed by a drunk driver in the middle of the night. And most recently, I awoke just a few minutes before 3:00 am. Same thing. At 3:12 I received a phone call that a close friend had gone missing after a night out drinking with friends. My friend still haven't been heard from. It all seems like more than coincidence to me.

Best Answer

When I felt like something bad was going to happen. My friend almost died. The next time I did, my sister fell head first on a cement floor from the main floor stairs. Another, my brother was sick for a week and almost died. Its possible, because I have experienced it many times.

Best Answer

For me yes, I knew roughly a week before two people in family died, I had a "feeling", yet nothing really stood out to say that it would happen. I also knew when my mother died (yes we knew she had up to 72 hrs to live) but I was at home, and I felt it, five minutes later, we had the dreaded phone call.<br />
I also know when money is not in the bank when its not meant to be, by that, i mean i know a few days before, and panic as I am never wrong.<br />
I know who is calling before I answer the phone (and no for any smart arses, i dont mean i look at the name on the phone).<br />
Also, and this used to help me with my job as a doorman, I always know what a night will pan out like, for example. my fiance and I will go for a few drinks, I say to her, tonight isnt going to be a good one as there will be fights (we choose quiet places, good places to go, and low and behold, there are fights....but not between us though, we air any crap before we go out).<br />
Also, im an avid lucid dreamer, strangely, never about myself. its always events and what not. but I know things will happen before they are in the news, but only ever a week or so before, apart from one dream I have every month or so, but its too strange to talk about without it being my own question lol

Best Answer