lizgreenpuna lizgreenpuna 46-50 7 Answers Mar 2, 2011

this is a great question! my father passed away more than 20 years ago and i still have dreams with him in them. the dreams are at times so vivid that when i wake up i find myself thinking of calling him on the phone! then i remind myself it was just a dream. he died unexpectedly of a heart attack while he was out for his nightly run. i miss him dearly. maybe he is checking in to see if im ok. its a nice thought.

Best Answer

They're really demons. You can't have any contact with the dead.

Best Answer

I think that's close minded of you to say that. You have to think for yourself instead of having others force feed religion to you. If anything my "God" wants me to keep questioning and keep finding knowledge. You live to make mistakes and rise above them. Not to stay in a bubble where you believe in talking snakes and that someone else's fate of eating an apple determines you life. Wake up. I do believe that there may be a way you can connect to those you love. You may summon an imposter but I think it depends on how you go about doing it. There is a yin and yang to everything in life. If you didn't have a bit of darkside you would allow people to run all over you. And if you didn't have a kind side you would treat people badly. I don't believe that when you die you don't have any significance anymore. We are all created differently with unique talents and personalities. I believe we still own that after we have passed. This is a vessel, this is why you can only see through one portion of your body. Anyway. Enough said. To each his own. I just know that I can't be a free living kind soul if I have to worship someone for the rest of my eternity. Seems like reverse devils deeds to me.

Best Answer

Every time I dream about my cousin, someone in the family dies. Might be coincidental but yes, she is the only who visits my dreams who passed on almost 10 years ago. We were like sisters.

Best Answer

Not with me yet but waiting.

Best Answer

I hope so but I cannot be sure, one night we were at some friends house and I all of a sudden had this urge to play the breakfast game, I had only played it once before at my aunt Ferns house the next day I found out that she had passed away but my mom and her grandson also saw the Northern Lights and both being in different cities said that she was there dancing in the Northern Lights. All I do really know is that angels do come to us in our dreams maybe an angel is representing them.

Best Answer