Darkfairy88 Darkfairy88 22-25, F 15 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Health

I have not stopped... I had a heart attack 4 years ago... **** hope I don't go this evening : )

Best Answer

I think smoking a spliff should be compulsary for some of the heartless buzturds in this world.

Best Answer

If smoking is a problem, there's always the option of eating it in all kinds of foods. Or vaporizing it.

Best Answer

I have a heart problem, and i smoke weed..<br />
no.,the weed did not cause the heart problems..they were there for a long long time before i started smoking my grass..if anything, it keeps my heart rate down to normal, better than the heart med did.

Best Answer

Yes they can but in very less proportion......

Best Answer

Weed can lower one's blood pressure, so, if you have a partially blocked artery, the lower pressure may not pump your blood strongly enough to pass through the blockage, in which case you might faint or worse yet, experience a mild heart attack.

Best Answer

i had a mild heart attack 2 days ago i was rushed to hospital by ambulance and i told the paramedic i smoke weed to cope with my chronic back pain and he even told me he thinks they should legalize it

Best Answer

True, the weed can actually save your life, since it gives you a warning regarding partial blockages. It saved mine some 12 years ago.

Best Answer

Yes but don't smoke fake weed it will give you heart problems especially a brand called "over the top"

Best Answer

best not to but i have and i do

Best Answer

why would you want to smoke weed its bad for your lungs?

Best Answer

i smoke weed for pain management for scoliosis because i dont want to get addicted to highly addictive drugs...even a dr told me he thinks they should legalize it

Best Answer

yeah its just a shame about the smoking part and the impact on the lungs. i agree with its medicinal powers ...cant you make a space cake or doesn't it have the same affect?

Best Answer

im not sure ive only smoked it, maybe ill give it a try

Best Answer

It's always better to vaporize rather than smoke with heart problems or without.

Best Answer

I would vaporize or use edibles. Avoid actual combustion.

Best Answer

Sure, as long as you don't care whether you die or not.

Best Answer

you should't be smoking weed to begin with. you should't be smoking anything for that matter

Best Answer

Who are you to decide what people should and shouldn't do?

Best Answer

A person whose brain cells aren't dying every day because of that toxic smoke and someone who respects the law and public safety

Best Answer

never trust the authorities

Best Answer

like i said to trick8o i smoke it for pain management for my scoliosis and also lordosis, dont want to get addicted to narcotics

Best Answer

The authorities would have no reason to outlaw something if not for the better, it would result in less money being spent so dont bring that up, or to shut the people up, which is why its back for medical reasons because the people wouldnt shut up about it.

Best Answer

right on! mary

Best Answer

I was right society is nothing but a bunch of bullshit dumbasses who think they know everything and end up killing others and themselves with their arogance.

Best Answer

so then why are they legalizing it in various places in the world? and more to come.

Best Answer

harassment from society forces government to give in to avoid rioting and possible but unlikely civil war

Best Answer

Mary Jane Stoner is right! I could just huck this orthopedic sandal at you if I didn't need it.

Best Answer

Ohhhhh wow I'm so scared

Best Answer

Humans are just afraid to face reality is the true problem

Best Answer

I don't see why not! Just make sure you have heart friendly munchies on hand though ;-) lol

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer