berrychic berrychic 31-35 11 Answers Mar 25, 2012

A profile pic HARDLY proves that someone is not a threat.Just means they took an extra 3 seconds to upload a pic.=/

Best Answer

I know lol -just trying to say it in a light hearted way. I don't care if their pics are wack-It at least gives us a little idea about their personality traits (what they r into, or what they like) so we can steer well away if our interests/personalities don't match.

Best Answer

I gottcha

Best Answer

it's not about the faces but it's just a simple way to know what kind of a person you are, because your profile pic tells alot and it doesn't have to be a pic of your face....... but still it's up to them.

Best Answer

I know my profile pic and other stuff is pretty clear and speaks for itself-and for that I have the best friends on EP!

Best Answer

TY for that note-thoughtfully said ; )

Best Answer

Yes it is :) I think everyone should use one to express their selves :)

Best Answer

I have a profile pic. This doesn't tell you anything about me except that I like to wear a blond wig while visiting with my friend John.

Best Answer

I don't need to analyze your whole personality-I doubt we'll ever meet or anyone else for that matter-just good to see something there on profile at least. I put a pic even though it's my dog.

Best Answer

And it is a very cute dog. :)

Best Answer

Mighty kind of you to say-TY very much! : )

Best Answer

I love dogs. LOL. They are all pretty cute. Even the ugly ones are cute, in my eyes. But, yours is extra cute.

Best Answer

just added.

Best Answer

I have pictures in my photos on my profile page...

Best Answer

Thank you-it's a kind tone you have-it makes a difference right here! : )

Best Answer

This is actually my real face!

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

Yeah? At least you have a face lol : )

Best Answer