Stretch1969 Stretch1969 41-45, M 11 Answers Oct 15, 2010

Hello my old mucker you have been very busy today I see with all your questions,my avitar may have changed however it is I ANSWERING,I guess it all depends upon getting the correct points marked on a map,a compass is a very good starting point.

Best Answer

Nope, the flavors are different.

Best Answer

Can you buy your rum with monopoly money??

Best Answer

No1 That's why Pepsi is Pepsi and Coke is Coke. I prefer coke over pepsi anything. The flavors are way to different.

Best Answer

pepsi is sweeter

Best Answer

No, there's a definite difference. Personally, I prefer Diet Coke as a mixer.

Best Answer

Depends how pissed you are most people dont notice any difference.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

taste is little different but not that much because it is mixed with lemon and ice. In Cuba it is usually mixed with local made cola wich is different than Coca-Cola. different rum makes a bigger difference in the taste of Cuba libre. it is been said that the first Cuba libre made is in 1900 exactly. made with Coca-Cola brought up in Cuba by us military with with Cuban rum Bacardi Gold(dark) . My preference is no name Cola with Havana Club anejo especial .i prefer that the rum gives the the taste of the drink instead of the cola. a drop of vanilla in the Cuba libre gives a more mellow taste. Cheers .

Best Answer