This guy says that he will change for me. But a few days ago my best friend saw him making out with some ***** on Copacana Beach. But yet this dude sent me a card yesterday telling me that he loves me. I don't know what to think. Should I move on? Or keep hoping that he will change?
ChristiBoo2014 ChristiBoo2014 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 19 in Dating & Relationships

Wow. Screw that.He has no respect. You deserve way better.

Best Answer

I has been my experience that pla<x>yers never change. It is not about the person they are with or whether they love that person. You can either love him knowing he has a pla<x>yer heart or you can walk away knowing that is not how you want to live.

Best Answer

Sure sounds like a pla<x>yer. Can't take the pla<x>yer out of the game nor the game out of the pla<x>yer.

Best Answer

You can paint a snake any color you please, but he will still bite you, the first chance he gets.

Best Answer

Make sure to confront him before taking action. You can help him grow as a person by being kind and honest and giving him the opportunity to be honest too.

Best Answer

Never hope some one will change sweetheart !! because they wont unless they want to. Pla<x>yers end the game with some one they love and are afraid of loosing. If he is kissing another girl ... he is not afraid of loosing you. I would confront him on this chickita he was seen with. If it sounds like a load of bull.... walk away. Plenty of guppies in the fish bowl :)

Best Answer

Move on ... Life's to short to be involved with a scumbag.

Best Answer

Any time someone claims they will change for you that is a red flag. You don't talk about changing, change occurs gradually, if it is going to happen at all.

Best Answer

You should move on. I believe that some pla<x>yers will change in their life and it is due to life changing them or meet the right woman.

Best Answer

Move on. He wont change.

Best Answer

Not really. Move on.

Best Answer