Wow. Screw that.He has no respect. You deserve way better.

Best Answer

I has been my experience that pla<x>yers never change. It is not about the person they are with or whether they love that person. You can either love him knowing he has a pla<x>yer heart or you can walk away knowing that is not how you want to live.

Best Answer

Make sure to confront him before taking action. You can help him grow as a person by being kind and honest and giving him the opportunity to be honest too.

Best Answer

Never hope some one will change sweetheart !! because they wont unless they want to. Pla<x>yers end the game with some one they love and are afraid of loosing. If he is kissing another girl ... he is not afraid of loosing you. I would confront him on this chickita he was seen with. If it sounds like a load of bull.... walk away. Plenty of guppies in the fish bowl :)

Best Answer

Move on ... Life's to short to be involved with a scumbag.

Best Answer

Any time someone claims they will change for you that is a red flag. You don't talk about changing, change occurs gradually, if it is going to happen at all.

Best Answer

Not really. Move on.

Best Answer