Echinodermata Echinodermata 22-25, M 32 Answers Dec 31, 2011

About as well as ***** mongering men

Best Answer

Thank you !

Best Answer

Yup. What a chauvinistic question to ask !

Best Answer

For the most part the answerers here have missed the point entirely. Trusted to what? To love? To be loyal? To be the best thing that ever happened to you? Yes, such a promiscuous woman could be trusted if she wanted to be.

If the question is only about sexual fidelity, I am not sure it is a fair question. I don't think it is any more likely for a woman who has had several partners to cheat on a relationship than it is for someone who was a virgin. It will depend on the relationship. Some men think it might be an advantage getting a virgin because she won't know what she is missing if he is lazy in bed. I am not sure that is such an advantage to either partner.

Give women the same credit you would give a man. Some men are wild stallions when single and settle down to one woman. A woman can settle down as well, but I do think the man has to be a good lover to keep her interested. I sort of wonder why sexual fidelity has to be such a big deal. I am not so sure it is as important as most posters here make it.

Best Answer

i suppose that would depend on how seriously she took the relationship , where she was in her personal growth..how some people do and can settle down...some will always be a player regardless.

Best Answer

What kind of silly bastage would put a lock on the town bike?

Best Answer

Well...men who aren't labelled "promiscuous" have still been know to cheat, so I guess it depends entirely on the person, in both cases.

Best Answer

It would be very, very difficult.

Best Answer

yes, on a promiscuous relationship that is. .. benefit of the doubt.

and of course, people change. if that's the case, question is.. should you be the reason?

Best Answer

totally so long as you can keep them entertained...

Best Answer

depends. if she was in a relationship before but was being promiscuous at the same time (i.e. cheating), then i wouldn't chance it. however if she was single & promiscuous, go for it - she obviously loves sex, & perhaps because being single she wasn't getting it regularly, she slept around.

her past is her past - if she chooses to be with you, she's chosen YOU for her future.

Best Answer

Each case is different, they say. Yet it is clear that the probability is lower that they will remain faithful. No need to speculate about the reasons (some are personally disordered, some may have a high sex drive, yet others think a sexual encounter ain't such a big deal... and so on and so forth), it is a strong correlation that shouldn't surprise anyone. Marital satisfaction, cheating, divorce rates have all been found to exhibit an association with number of previous "partners". So what's the question here, except for the fact that some dislike the truth for - mostly - all-to-obvious reasons?

Best Answer

men and women are promiscuous by nature.it is only social conditioning that prevents us humans from indulging in one huge ongoing **** as we are on heat 365 days a year unlike other animals who go on heat for only a short period of time each year.given the chance most men and women will cheat on their partner as living with a person ruins the sexual chemistry.u only have to surf the literally tens of thousands of internet pornograhy sites full of men and women openly having sex on line and then add to that the internet chat lines for adults for picking up married and defacto partners for sex.it is no secret that swingers clubs are big business.our sex drive is never ending and who knows where it is leading us all.something has to give as common sense suggests that all this illicit sexual activity is a house of cards that will one day come tumbling down.

Best Answer

In my experience they cannot. I made this mistake and pay a heavy toll...

... there is a deep reason why many men feel disgusted of women who had many sexual relationships - especially if some (more than one error they learnt from) one night stands or casual sex were part of their history.

Best Answer

Why single out women ? What about men ?

Best Answer

No. It's like any other addiction.

Best Answer

Absolutely! Many men and women have had a number of sexual partners over the years and then settle down to one.

Trust in a marriage or long-term relationship is not just about past sexual history. You need to look across the range of interactions you have with someone. Do they lie? Are they open? Are they fair with money?

Best Answer

if said woman is no longer wanting to be promiscuous, than yes. I used to be very promiscuous and have been faithful in my marriage, without a second thought. Certainly it should be a question asked to that person before you decide to make a lifetime commitment.

also it helps to find the reasoning behind the promiscuity. Some women just genuinely enjoy sex.

However if you don't plan on laying your life down for her and making a marital commitment, then you have to understand that it isnt cheating without a commitment unless there is a ring and wedding date.

Best Answer

Depends if you mean emotionally or physically, I guess.

Best Answer

Although, I am not equipped to keep someone like that entertained, yes it is possible. Just consistently stroke it and they should be around.

Best Answer

I used to be a promiscuous woman, but now I value commitment and loyalty. So it really all depends.

Best Answer

i could say they can be trusted to be promiscuous but that would be so wrong! so,instead why not buy a chastity belt in the oft-chance you met up with one of these nettlesome gals-also wrong but it puts one worry to bed so to speak.you might be able to "score one cheap at one of those Medieval Fairs! i could be wrong./peace

Best Answer