Have you ever used psychology to your advantage? People are little silly kids at heart, they are so easy to get annoyed, stressed, angry, insane, over confident, inconfident, insecure, jealous, motivated, demoralized and so on...once you spot their buttons , you can control them without them knowing it.
Blueninja3 Blueninja3 18-21 13 Answers Jul 3, 2014 in Community

That is what narcissists do.

Best Answer

yes, most people work along the same line of thinking, like sheep, so it's not difficult to see where they are heading and work them around to your way of thinking - especially if u do it with a straight face! Having said that, I've found certain women can twist me! lol

Best Answer

you're mischevious aren't you?

Best Answer

I WISH!!! Then I could hypnotize the idiots that I work with to behave themselves and do their Damn job.

Best Answer

psychology can be an ironic and tricky thing. mind games can make someone crazy, thoroughly confused, or inclined to believe just about anything at all.

Best Answer

That's what this means for free Xbox live arcade games and see what you have to do for fun and games until you have it handled by a few bucks.

Best Answer

Yes, technically. Several times.

Best Answer