Yes they can work. I think both of you having webcams should be mandatory. There is no need to be catfished.

Best Answer

i was with my ex for 3 years.<br />
he was finally going to come and see me from cali..he was going to rape me.<br />
any friends/family/mine/etc NEVER WORK OUT.

Best Answer

I think there are more long distance relationships today because of the ease of travel etc. It is more possible to have a relationship thanks to smart phones and the internet where you can see and talk with each other routinely and if adventuresome enter into a little sexual play with each other. I have a couple of gf's that I play with on-line that are a lot of fun and it makes it even better when we get together. We have been playing with each other for about 3 years now and just had a great time over the holidays together.

Best Answer

If both partners work at it and want it to work, yes they do work. Plenty of people on here are proof of that.

Best Answer