Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Yeah it does. I never smoke before any sort of speech/presentation. It amplifies my nervousness, and the fact that I smell like a cigarette when presenting doesn't help my confidence either :)

Best Answer

Hey, thats really nice to know, i really wanna quit smoking only because of this even though i love every single one of my cigarettes, but at school i can smoke like 1-3 in every break when others have smoked 1, i could have smoked 2 in that time, cause i just inhale it like a beast, i guess im really addicted to nicotine :)

Best Answer

Yes... smoking is a stimulant. Therefore you will be easier to display excitement, or nervousness ...

Best Answer

Really? cause i never got nervous before i started smoking cigarettes, for real, and when i do presentations its not because im nervous to stand in front of people but more to "shake" again in front of everyone

Best Answer

Lol.. *stimulant*

Best Answer

Smoking cigarettes is just bad full stop.Smoke weed in a bong but grow your own as dealers are cutting MJ with all sorts of ****

Best Answer

I have smoked hashis a few times on bong, but my friend is growing hes own skunk, and we're gonna try it, but well i really think smoking cigarettes is what makes my pulse go insane at presentations, cause i dont really get nervous only nervous to shake again in front of everyone ^^ gief ego death

Best Answer

Nicotine can make your heart race, its bad ****

Best Answer

Dunno about you but smoking calms me down lol. Unless your smoking something different to me :-P

Best Answer