Yes the atoms in your body have been around for a very long time. Science has proved that an atom has no death. They can even prove that stars can explode upon death releasing their atoms only to reform and create a new sun and solar system billions of years later. They also claim they can prove that our sun and solar system is a 3rd generation (do not ask me how). But Albert Einstein has proved that energy/electricity never ceases to exist. It will always linger in some form or other transforming and transferring as necessary. And we all have electricity in our bodies. If that is a soul then maybe theres something else for us after we kick the bucket.

Best Answer

Weird thought. That debris that you cleaned off your fingers could become a star or a galaxy. Some theoretical physicists might even argue it will lol

Best Answer

Yeah the notion that atoms will last forever opens up ridiculous possibilities. Theoretical physics is so cool xD

Best Answer

Think of it this way. Think of your cells as music notes, and you as a song. <br />
Individually, notes don't mean much. If they are clumped together randomly, you get a dissonant tone, and the cells won't function together as a whole. However, when you get cells functioning together as a whole, you get an organ, and you get a line of music, say, from a single instrument. When you combine these wholes together to form a larger whole--combining your organs to make you-- you get a symphony. Each and every one of these symphonies are unique--fine tuned by the conductors of chemistry, physics, and biology, that composed and directs this wonderful and unique orchestra known as you. Your symphony plays a part in the grand harmony of the universe. If we could hear the universe's symphony, it would be the most beautiful sounding tune we'd ever hear. Every part of the tune counts, and it just won't be the same without you.

Best Answer

Wow thankyou for such a creative analogy :)

Best Answer

You're welcome :D

Best Answer

Everything that makes up your physical composition has been floating around in space for billions of years ,you are everything and everything is you , you just exist in many different forms you are not aware ,when you look up into the ski it's like a tiny piece of the universe is observing itself, some truths of life are very poetic but we deviate from these perspectives on our quest of understanding , our knowledge becomes box like and severes connections with self,when all knowledge connects to all things , in the Big Bang everything came from one source , we. Are the collective concsiocness ,we can not say Allah without saying ALL ,and u can't say universe without U-N-I

Best Answer

Cool way of thinking about things

Best Answer

It's all about perspective we all look at life from different vantage points making asumptions , why look at life in a way tht drains you ,when there's infinite outlooks that can empower you

Best Answer

Yah cause you ski.

Best Answer

Well, take some oxygen and carbon and produce some life....you don't even have to let it be "by chance". Make the conditions just so. Produce something that wants to live and reproduce, and then we'll talk.

Best Answer

Im sorry i really dont understand your responce. Are you trying to say we need to synthetically produce someting living?

Best Answer

You said that you have evidence that you came into being because of certain elements coming together in the right way. I want you to show me that. If you can't, then my case for other possibilities proves itself really. And I think that looking within yourself and the force of life around you, with those opened eyes, will prove spirituality more than any arguments of mine could.

Best Answer

Look up the Stanley miller experiment

Best Answer

I could have sworn I responded, but as I'm not seeing it..here goes again. lol. My point is that, if you are indeed just a bunch of elements that got together in the right way, why hasn't man been able to create life himself? Surely, if there is proof that it happened that way, we might have an inkling about how to recreate the circumstances...and they wouldn't even be "by chance". Take that into consideration. Not only that, but take into account the fact that the happenstance life has to want to live and desire to reproduce, not just sit around like a jello mold in the primordial pool Examine intent. If that doesn't help, then look around you. Try to explain evolution to yourself and see it as the way everything came into being. Look for those animals "in between" that show we are tied together. You will find many questions. Then look into yourself. Look into the things you need and desire most. Look into your own need for truth, art, and inside your own conscience. Look there for answers.

Best Answer

Producing organic compounds is a LONG way from making them alive. Or making them want to live.

Best Answer

Thankyou fo your input :) i really appreciate it :)

Best Answer

I hope you find the answers you're looking for. :)

Best Answer

You were there, I think you know how things went down

Best Answer

I probably can't prove a dog gone thing to you, young man. But, think of it this way. Grab a book. Any book. Do you think a hurricane blew through a forest, and without any other force working, out came that book?

Best Answer

Nooo! Thats actually a great point! Can something amazing like a book happen from random in planned events. Can there be a design without a designer?

Best Answer

Relative to others, my religiosity is likely somewhat low. Just so you know where I'm coming from lol. But here's a question - do you find it ironic that there is not a culture, past or present, that hasn't dealt with the question of "the big guy?" Its almost like something within seeks out its maker

Best Answer

Yeah i have thought of this as well! Its also interesting that all creation stories are very similar in there construct (a dark baren earth/rock followed by the creation of life by some diety in the sky)

Best Answer

True. A lot of these do have that in common. I'm gonna tell you something that risks me sounding dumb lol but o well. Here 's my thinking. I'm open minded. I will listen to ppl say there is or isn't a God/gods. I personally don't find it worth my time lol. Its not an argument that will come to a close anytime soon so why bother.. you might say yea well if there is a God he will send you to hell. Well I disagree. I say try to do what you know to be good in your life. Do things for others and for the environment. This way if this is a God, he will be pleased that you have looked after his creation and lead a good life. If there isn't a God, you have helped others and are viewed in a kind way. Sort of a win win?

Best Answer

Haha what a win win ;D thanks for the input :)

Best Answer

Lol Np. Cool question to start a dialogue

Best Answer

I give up

Best Answer

Why??

Best Answer

From the Bible, Genesis 2:7, "the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Believe it or not, YOU are an animated character!!

Best Answer

Well, first...you're nowhere near that old.

Best Answer

And if I do? How will that change things?

Best Answer

I will be a better person cause right now my scientific beliefs sometimes makes me say "**** it, it doesnt hurt anyone" i.e. Drug use. If i can belive there is some superior power then it will bring meaning to following those rules that fall into grey areas

Best Answer

You are the superior power if you choose to be all power comes from within ,when you believed in a higher power you felt secure and strong and tht was illusion but it still came from within yourself ,you just tricked yourself into thinking other wise

Best Answer

as far as I am concerned, I AM my higher power.

Best Answer