no

Best Answer

Stop answering with the same reply i was thinking of!! :)

Best Answer

why not we both have the same tie

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

They could probably tell you a lot of those things relatively accurately with very little information...most people really aren't that complicated. Still, most people who would tell you they can do this are trying to milk you for money.

Best Answer

Is this a serious question?

Best Answer

Got yourself thrown into an astrologist? Fortune teller? How much did they charge you? Nothing is absolutely free. Yes I worked for mine. And it IS mine! As much as everyone wants to take it from me, it's MINE.

Best Answer

I tend to think that psychic are not true and are typically frauds , but on occasion I have encountered people that do seem to have insight that is very hard to explain logically. Knowing things that they have no actual way to know. I had this happen to me, and it involved something I said by my father on his death bed and there was no one else in the room except me and my father. I had also never told anyone about it. I have to consider that on occasion it is possible for a person to know something they should have no way of knowing.

Best Answer