Why does she think I"m a lesbian? :))
singwme singwme 56-60, F 12 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Community

That's funny... I clicked on this because I thought it was rude to put that, then reading the comments I was confused.. Then I looked at the top of my screen---and there's the ad. hahahahhahaha

Best Answer

Wait she lives 2.8 mile from you too? How is this possible? lol

Best Answer

Hands off!!! Stephanie is MY special friend. Also, I want you to know that a bunch of old ladies with droopy boobs have been hanging out on the top of my screen, and they all say that THEY don't WANT younger men...THEY want ME!!!!<br />
AND...I've done everything I can think of to change my computer's screen preferences....I've been searching on all sorts of websites with OTHER topics....and it makes absolutely no difference...I can't get this crap off my EP screen.

Best Answer

It's been so long since I've seen any ads, the one benefit of a paid membership...

Best Answer

Wow you must live really close to me!!! Her ad is better than the asian chick with gigantic boobs in a leopard spotted bra who talks about how lonely she is. That one creeps me out cause she looks about 15.

Best Answer

shes just a hoe she lives 2.8 kms from everyone and she just wants a one night stand

Best Answer

she wants to shake your booty

Best Answer

lesbians have feelings too...... ;-(

Best Answer

Best Answer

hey, Stephanie is MINE! hands off - she is only 2.8 miles from me, too. Hmmmm she really gets around!

Best Answer

Does anybody really answer those "friend request" I wonder.-- so annoying.

Best Answer

why yes, we are meeting for some fun in an hour - hahaha

Best Answer

Tell her hello for me---ew--she's back!

Best Answer

she never leaves - I noticed that you are in NJ and I am in MA and she is only 2.8 miles from each of us - it is a small world!

Best Answer

Must be some kind of black hole/time thing.

Best Answer

Ah yes - a temporal anomaly! That would explain it!

Best Answer

Why don't you want to be friends with Stephanie?

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer