4thdimensiondream 4thdimensiondream 56-60, M 35 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Yes, those we love hurt us more, because we let them too close and we are vulnerable before them.

Best Answer

Darling, everyone does the same thing. It is how emotionally dependent on them you are that makes the difference.

We left friends, family, and a lot of other people who we love behind and it didnt hurt, coz we knew, even without them, you can be happy, you can find your calling, your future, you can always go back to them if you want to.

With the person you love, it about the future, they are our source of happiness, probably a chance at your soulmate, and when they hurt you, everything else gets hurt. The pain you feel occupies every chamber of your mind and thats why the pain seems to be real nd larger than life..

Best Answer

If they truly love you, they will never hurt you emotionally or physically in any intentional way. One way to know someone really doesn't love you, is by them hurting you and than walking away with no regret or guilt.

Best Answer

well.some do,some dont,but,,who really really loves u well notice that he didi wrong when he hurt u and will ask for your forgiveness ,the one who keep hurting u ,i guess they have another means for love,,because who loves u will try not to hurt u ,and if he did it ,he will make it up to u,,

Best Answer

Of course!

What do we care what strangers think?

Best Answer

i care apparently!

Best Answer

Yes, more than anyone else ever could.

Best Answer

“But I didn’t understand then. That I could hurt somebody so badly she would never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.”

Best Answer

More then anyone. But that i KNOW they never would and vice versa andwe bring out the best in one another. Sure i could be mad hes had the kid most of summer but why should i be angry hes trying to parent and thinks she and i need to be seperated now so later in life theres a chance shell like me.Love isnt ownership. I KNOW hes the one.HE knows. Isnt that enough for someone? Its working for me.

Best Answer

Thanks for asking this question because I was wondering that also. My husband sometimes treats me like he hates me literally. When I cry he smirks and tells me he isn't miserable I am. He reminds me or a demon.....I think he is a social path

Best Answer

Why do you stay?

Best Answer

I stay for several reasons:1) I have four children with him. 2.I gave 16 years of my life to make things work. 3. Me moving on and starting over with kids, I'm afraid to expose my kids to another man, when they are comfortable with their father. He left me for another woman and my middle son acted out terribly. I saw what effect it had on the kids not only me. Least but not least he has made me very insecure about myself. I've been with him since I was 18 Im almost 34.

Best Answer

Unfortunately it does happen.

Best Answer

Of course. It's what fallible people do. They make mistakes. The closer a person is the more vulnerable they become. It's in forgiveness that we rise above

Best Answer

Yes, from my own life, ive been with my kids father for 8 years, we have been in fights, ive had black eyes, ive put him in jail several times, hes in jail now and has been for two yrs. He has a son thats the same age as our 4 yr old daughter it still hurts my soul, but then when we had our son I wasnt sure that he was his. But later learned that he was his. But we didnt find out till he was

Best Answer

He was in jail. But long story short we've been through a lot we believe we can make it work. But my fam.makes me feel like an fool for sticking this out. But u love this person bc he is embedded in ur soul.

Best Answer

some do! Some dont! According to their definition of love!

Best Answer

Who ever hurts you does not love you at all

Best Answer

Many people are disagreeing with you.

Best Answer

Yes, I have experience the pain an suffering. The reason so is there is no communication in a relationship and they are also hurting how are you able to help. The result of such incident will lead to an affair.

Best Answer

Becos they get your trust and create strong emotional bonds,.then yes,.they are in a position to strike at your heart and do as much damage as anyone else but usually more.

Best Answer

If you love them and are vulnerable, yes you can be hurt. If they love you, they CAN still hurt you, but would never do it deliberately or maliciously.

Best Answer

As others said, Yes, more than anyone else.

Best Answer

u bet

Best Answer

Its not "real" love if they hurt you now is it? If they don't even know they are hurting you then they are the ones with the problem. They may need to address issues from withing themselves first, heal, then learn how to love themselves first before they can love you properly. Sometimes we have to deal with our own inners problems (demons) before we can actually truly love someone else, but they have to be willing to do that first.

Good luck. :)

Best Answer

Thanks. Obviously you would need more details to understand why i asked. I'm not prepared to go there now but i thought the question was interesting on it's own. based on the varied responses i think it is.

Best Answer

Nicely put...Thats what my "GF" ?? needs to read..She got me all "in love" which i did resist at the start,..and then suddenly "Bam!!"....Gone all weird..Went on holiday and very abruptly went to Silent Treatment and then very rare impersonal e-mails..Quite mental..Very bad for me to have to figure out and cope with..sigh:(

Best Answer