Bubbles81447 Bubbles81447 13-15, F 4 Answers Aug 6, 2013 in Health

Please explain to me what eczema and low self esteem have to do with each other. Eczema I have had, low self esteem - NEVER. If you'd like to tqlk privately, by all means, go to my 'profile' and send me an e-mail. I will respond.

Best Answer

They don't. I just have both.

Best Answer

hi, do you need me?

Best Answer

Yes please. Its taken over my life and I hate it.

Best Answer

my brother suffers from same, but it is now healing

Best Answer

Is that wen ur skin gets dry?

Best Answer

Yes and itchy and oozy etc. Basically it isn't very nice at all.

Best Answer

I have a very very mild case I think I get it rarely during the summer but it isn't very noticeable I get it maybe on my elbow or sometime but I have this stuff that gets rid of it over night literally! My bf has it to but hers isnt as mild as mines

Best Answer

HR NurseCollections on Ebay. Eczema and Psoriasis Treatment. This treatment works!! RIGHT NOW YOU GET THE ORAL SUPPLEMENT ALSO. Results in 24-48 hours depending upon degree of inflammation. We want to help you!! If you are not satisfied get your money back. You can also utilize the information included in your order and have your product customized just for you. What are you waiting for? Help is a click away!!

Best Answer