My house is completely emptied out! xp
ilovesomeone212 ilovesomeone212 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Food

Tell ya what.......you come here, help me clean up and when s / o returns he'll fix us both something yummy to eat !

Best Answer

Okay xD

Best Answer

I've had to eat my words a number of times over the years... but they're not very filling and leave a bad taste in your mouth. The choice is yours if you want to try it. :o)

Best Answer

I put a cookie in a paper airplane & tossed it off my porch, should be there by now...

Best Answer

Be careful... someone might shoot it down thinking it's one of the homeland-security drones! :o)

Best Answer

Hahaha xD

Best Answer

Damn! There it goes in flames, & my bisquit is burning too.

Best Answer

Darn! I was looking forward to that cookie! Hahaha.

Best Answer

I'll give you a leg on a stick...

Best Answer

Nah, that's okay lol.

Best Answer

i'll be glad to share my food with you anything u want ill even grill you chicken or fish if you want! i love cooking hope i can help. if you are really in need look up the local food bank or shelter and they can give you food until you get back on your feet. dont be ashamed to ask i been homeless and broke its not fun but they can help you if you really need it.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer