I had a weird dream last night. I cant remember the whole thing but I can remember the important one. I was walking and I saw a raccoon. It stared at me then ran to me and I held a leash and was gonna hit it with it but I fell and got bit on my hands. I got bitten 2 times in the dream. I remember that I wanted to take the rabies shot but didnt. I searched the dream and it said it might be about false friend harming me and being dishonest. I think it is true cause im at this new school now and im finding it hard to trust people. I dont know who loves me and who doesnt and I think I know who the dream is about but im not sure if this is the real meaning of the dream or not. I also think it is about my new school cause before I had the dream 2 days before I told some girls something about someone I liked and when we played spin the bottle they were gonna tell him. Please tell me what it means.
lovefiro lovefiro 13-15 4 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Hobbies

You might want to have a career in rodent extermination. Yup, I think thats what the dream is telln you

Best Answer

Yes it's true. An animal in anyone's dream means a person "Human being"

And it's also someone who pretends to be a nice friend cause you never can imagine a bird to be like a lion. Cause a lion is a wild animal that when seeing it you would run away so it definitely is known to be your enemy.

But a bird would be considered as a nice harmless cute animal so how would this animal harm you??

Simply it's a friend who's pretending to like you but is in truth not that much a kind person.

And maybe it's someone from your family or friends.

What was the book's name that you have interpreted your dream with???

Best Answer

Don't think too much about it. Its a dream after all.

Best Answer

It don't mean much - just that you saw trouble coming, fought it, the trouble went away, and you got a lil hurt but didn't need no doc.

Thinking about the dream is worrying you more than the dream. Dump it and chill out.

Best Answer