What I mean is this; There are 4 downs, and 10 yards. If you advance 10 yards, you get another first down, but what if you move, let's say, 7 yards, or 5 yards, what's the down? What's the score count? And please do not give me any bad answers that do not help at all.
SkaterboyMikey33 SkaterboyMikey33 13-15, M 7 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Sports

The team has 4 tries to move the ball 10 yards. If they succeed within 4 tries they get another 4 tries to get 10 yards from where they're at until TOUCHDOOOWWWWNNN!!!!

Best Answer

Each try is called a down btw.

Best Answer

What if you move like 5 yards, or 9 yards, what's the score count?

Best Answer

Downs don't affect the score. If you only move 9 or 4 yards in 4 tries, its the other teams turn!

Best Answer

If you have Down Syndrome, the opposing team will let you score touch downs. There is video evidence on Youtube that supports this, but you'll have to look it up yourself.

Best Answer

Dave748 got it right

Best Answer

I think it's kind of like the Up system in ba<x>seball it's just that one's up and the other down. Get it. good. Then you can explain it to me.

Best Answer

Downs are actually the turns the team with the ball take. They get four turns, or plays, to advance the ball 10 yards. If they don't get ten yards, the other team gets the ball.

Best Answer

no,but i like system of a down?

Best Answer

Guys try to get their hands on the other mans ball and then they all jump on each other in front of spectators

Best Answer